Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Naked Andy?!
(08-16-2015, 08:24 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: [Image: tumblr_m9ed84e0IH1qhg9yco1_400.jpg]

nope it was after his contract

That pic is hilarious. It's fair to question Cutler's play, but I've never understood why people hate him as a person. Sure, he's always had kind of a goofy look on his face, but you could say the same about Eli, Rivers and Flacco. He doesn't seem like a bad dude to me.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Apparently I'm a day late and a dollar short. The video is no longer available. I wouldn't mind checking out my man crush's tush and junk. If anybody knows an additional link and source, I'd be grateful.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 06:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just gotta jump into this thread before it goes all internet ham. 

I've been in plenty of locker rooms in my life and i can say unequivocally and with a great deal of certainty, that another guy's junk has never caused me to be inspired or helped/hindered my efforts in anything i've ever done. 

It absolutely blows my mind that anyone would think that a dudes effort would be effected by another dude's crank. 

Yeah, that was next level creepy...
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 09:27 PM)Jenking1616 Wrote: Apparently I'm a day late and a dollar short. The video is no longer available. I wouldn't mind checking out my man crush's tush and junk. If anybody knows an additional link and source, I'd be grateful.

Get ahold of BradFritz21. He's got zoomed in, de-pixelated screenshots.  You can even see vein definition in Brad's shots.  
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 09:35 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Get ahold of BradFritz21. He's got zoomed in, de-pixelated screenshots.  You can even see vein definition in Brad's shots.  

LMAO Stop it!!!!!!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 08:24 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: [Image: tumblr_m9ed84e0IH1qhg9yco1_400.jpg]

nope it was after his contract

You know what, I think we are onto something.

I think it is written in QB law somewhere that you must get a snazzy hair-do if you get a huge contract.

I can't wait to see what Russel and Cam do! Tannehill will be looking macho soon too!
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 08:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That pic is hilarious. It's fair to question Cutler's play, but I've never understood why people hate him as a person. Sure, he's always had kind of a goofy look on his face, but you could say the same about Eli, Rivers and Flacco. He doesn't seem like a bad dude to me.

never met him personally, but saw him out at bars quite often in his denver days.  bartenders / staff who dealt with him all said, unequivocally, dude is a prick.  goofy / whining demeanor is just icing on the cake.
Reply/Quote
Breaking news......Gatorade re-names orange version of their popular drink "Dalton's Rifle".

[Image: gatorade-gatorade-sports-drink-orange-fl...500-ml.png]

Company spokesman said the name was appropriate "Orange is both the color of the Bengals and Dalton's pubic hair. Plus, of course, the bottle looks like a dick with a cap on top of it."

Bradfritz immediately released his endorsement via this post on instagram

[Image: gatorade.jpg]

NOT YET, BUT A BOY CAN DREAM!!!! :heart: :heart:
Reply/Quote
I know this thread is pretty old but after stumbling upon it it definitely caught my attention. Andy Dalton is a huge crush of mine and so when I heard you could see his butt in the video I was eager to say the least. However, the link does not work anymore. Surely someone has the video saved or at the very least screenshots of it? I read earlier in the chat that people do. If so could you please message them to me or post them here as I would be extremely grateful.
Reply/Quote
Oh my
Reply/Quote
It's funny... I thought about this thread the other day when someone was talking about Burrow's leadership, and ability to inspire teammates.

And for what it's worth... I've never seen a Big Dick Joe hat in stores. It has to be earned.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This is disgusting and embarrassing that dudes are all into some ginger crank. Before my time here thankfully... Weird AF... I couldn't imagine the wrong people seeing this, what it would do to an already beat down fan base...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 11:06 PM)Johnsnow821 Wrote: I know this thread is pretty old but after stumbling upon it it definitely caught my attention. Andy Dalton is a huge crush of mine and so when I heard you could see his butt in the video I was eager to say the least. However, the link does not work anymore. Surely someone has the video saved or at the very least screenshots of it? I read earlier in the chat that people do. If so could you please message them to me or post them here as I would be extremely grateful.

This is your first post!!? You couldn't think of anything different?? CHRIST.. Way to make an impression....
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 11:32 PM)Tony Wrote: This is your first post!!? You couldn't think of anything different?? CHRIST.. Way to make an impression....

It's not his first post. He's just some jackass troll that creates accounts because his life is pathetic and he has nothing better to do. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 11:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's not his first post. He's just some jackass troll that creates accounts because his life is pathetic and he has nothing better to do. 

Well since we're on the topic... Do any of you have pics of Andy Dalton's ass? My friend wants to know.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The fact that you can't be impressed by another man without feeling gay is coming off a little gay...............

[Image: twitter_400x400.png]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is now my new favorite JN development.

How does one "stumble upon" a years old thread? Who's into Ginger hiney? Who's the troll?

I can't shovel this popcorn into my mouth fast enough. Mods, let this play out. Let's get real weird in here. This is what the internet was built for!
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 12:09 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This is now my new favorite JN development.

How does one "stumble upon" a years old thread?  Who's into Ginger hiney?  Who's the troll?

I can't shovel this popcorn into my mouth fast enough.  Mods, let this play out.  Let's get real weird in here.  This is what the internet was built for!

Mod side of me says ends this nows.

Poster side of me says sees how this plays out.

Conflicted.
Reply/Quote
Couple of things: 1.) I don't know how I missed this thread the 1st time around, but I'm glad I did. 2.) I'm not so sure this dude(?) wanting to see Andy's cheeks is a troll. Yes, It's his(?) 1st post, but he(?) seemed to have joined the site over 2 years ago. The mind boggles; why wait over 2 years to post and why this thread as their 1st post!?! Popcorn
Reply/Quote
You could have at least spelled Jon Snow right with your alt account, Fred...

Reply/Quote