Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naked Guy At The Pool!
Listen to this:

I'm at Five Seasons working out like usual, and then I finish and "talk" to the girl (or guy) working the front desk like I always do. A lifeguard comes to the front desk and says a guy went into the kiddy pool area, got butt naked, and changed into his swimsuit in front of kids!

Only one lady reported it, and the club did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Granted that it was reported from the lifeguards to a college girl working the front desk inside, and then she called the high-ups and they said not to do anything besides see if they could get his name from the sign-in sheet (he ended up being a guest with a big group), but they didn't tell her to call the cops!

In this day-and-age, can anyone explain to me how that's even possible?!

At a pool with kids around!

Even if only one woman reported it, I think you call the cops and ask questions later!

Or is that not enough evidence? If not, I would have at least had someone go down to the pool and ask if anyone else saw! It's a family club!

Am I seeing this wrong?
Reply/Quote
Well, as long as no further incidents occurred, they have his info. Chances are that if he ever applied for membership at the club, he might be denied on the basis of this incident as a guest..

So, I wouldn't worry much about it. Let it go.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2019, 09:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, as long as no further incidents occurred, they have his info.  Chances are that if he ever applied for membership at the club, he might be denied on the basis of this incident as a guest..

So, I wouldn't worry much about it.  Let it go.

Seems like a crime to me.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2019, 09:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Listen to this:

I'm at Five Seasons working out like usual, and then I finish and "talk" to the girl (or guy) working the front desk like I always do.  A lifeguard comes to the front desk and says a guy went into the kiddy pool area, got butt naked, and changed into his swimsuit in front of kids!

Only one lady reported it, and the club did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Granted that it was reported from the lifeguards to a college girl working the front desk inside, and then she called the high-ups and they said not to do anything besides see if they could get his name from the sign-in sheet (he ended up being a guest with a big group), but they didn't tell her to call the cops!

In this day-and-age, can anyone explain to me how that's even possible?!  

At a pool with kids around!

Even if only one woman reported it, I think you call the cops and ask questions later!

Or is that not enough evidence?  If not, I would have at least had someone go down to the pool and ask if anyone else saw!  It's a family club!

Am I seeing this wrong?

if a guy can identify as a woman and a woman a man..

Then this guy can identify as a naked toddler if he wants too. (which is more believable than the first 2)
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 10:03 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Seems like a crime to me.  

Yes, it does sound like a possible crime.  However, we don't really know what happened.  Did the guy deliberately expose himself with the intent of being seen my the kids?  Was it maybe a cultural issue, say maybe he's European and they don't think anything of nudity?  Was this guy in his right mind, did he have Alzheimer's or mental illness of some sort?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
So the life guard did not see this happen?

And there were a bunch of people at the pool but only one person said she saw it?

This sounds like a strange story. Just trying to get all the facts straight.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 11:55 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if a guy can identify as a woman and a woman a man..

Then this guy can identify as a naked toddler if he wants too.  (which is more believable than the first 2)

Just because you are ignorant about gender dysphoria does not mean it does not exist.

I remember when rubes use to claim depression was not a legitimate psychological issue either.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 12:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So the life guard did not see this happen?

And there were a bunch of people at the pool but only one person said she saw it?

This sounds like a strange story.  Just trying to get all the facts straight.

It reads to me as "Lady sees incident, reports it to lifeguard.  Lifeguard reports it to front desk girl, while Brad is "talking" to her."

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 12:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So the life guard did not see this happen?

This sounds like a strange story.  Just trying to get all the facts straight.

Apparently he was at the kiddy pool, which is off to the side and not that unusual for not many people to be in that area, so only one woman seeing it wouldn't be that unusual, especially since there's a fence waste-high (granted that it's just bars, but it's off to the side, so not many people would be looking that way and wouldn't see him just drop trouse). Also, she might have been the only one to report it when other people might have seen (maybe a few kids even saw but didn't know to tell their parents).

The manager was walking around while I was there and outside while I went out there, so I'm guessing he was trying to find more witnesses and just trying to get it all together.  They have the guy's name, so I'm guessing that they'll have more people watching it he shows up again.
Reply/Quote
How did they match his name to the name on the sign up sheet?

If there were kids in the "kiddy pool" then it was the most closely watched area of the pool.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just because you are ignorant about gender dysphoria does not mean it does not exist.

I remember when rubes use to claim depression was not a legitimate psychological issue either.

Listen you cant just draw a line in the sand where you choose either everyone can choose what they want to be or no one can.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just because you are ignorant about gender dysphoria does not mean it does not exist.

(08-05-2019, 06:17 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Listen you cant just draw a line in the sand where you choose either everyone can choose what they want to be or no one can.

You both make good points.  However this IS the Klotsch forum, let's not allow this discussion to be turned into a debate worthy of the P&R forum..   ThumbsUp

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 06:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You both make good points.  However this IS the Klotsch forum, let's not allow this discussion to be turned into a debate worthy of the P&R forum..   ThumbsUp

Don't worry.  No need to waste my time having a discussion with anyone who thinks all psychological dissociative disorders are just "make believe".
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 07:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't worry.  No need to waste my time having a discussion with anyone who thinks all psychological dissociative disorders are just "make believe".

Ahem.. You're not helping.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 07:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't worry.  No need to waste my time having a discussion with anyone who thinks all psychological dissociative disorders are just "make believe".

(08-05-2019, 07:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ahem.. You're not helping.

You both make good points  Ninja
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 07:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ahem.. You're not helping.

I'm done with that topic here.  Seriously.  

This is a Brad thread.  If I start messing around with a topic like that this thing will go up in flames and be locked by tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 07:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'm done with that topic here.  Seriously.  

This is a Brad thread.  If I start messing around with a topic like that this thing will go up in flames and be locked by tomorrow.

C'mon, Fred, you gotta stick around until Brad finally breaks down and admits that it was he that was naked at the pool.  He's gonna need your legal advice.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 07:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: C'mon, Fred, you gotta stick around until Brad finally breaks down and admits that it was he that was naked at the pool.  He's gonna need your legal advice.  

To be honest I was wondering why the manager was following Brad around

(08-05-2019, 03:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The manager was walking around while I was there and outside while I went out there, 

Perhaps it was Brad's friend Tyler Fritzden
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 04:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How did they match his name to the name on the sign up sheet?

If there were kids in the "kiddy pool" then it was the most closely watched area of the pool.

Not even close to the most watched area.  It's off to the side and there are no lifeguard stands near it and the lifeguard hut isn't in a place where they could see it.

How would you even be able to make that claim when you have no idea what the layout of the club is?
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 08:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How would you even be able to make that claim when you have no idea what the layout of the club is?

Because I am a parent who has taken his kids to the pool many many times.  Any child small enough to be restricted to the "kiddy pool" needs constant supervision.
Reply/Quote