Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naked Guy At The Pool!
(08-05-2019, 08:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because I am a parent who has taken his kids to the pool many many times.  Any child small enough to be restricted to the "kiddy pool" needs constant supervision.

So every pool has the exact same layout as yours?

And if a child is that young then their parent would have them under constant supervision.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 08:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So every pool has the exact same layout as yours?

And if a child is that young then their parent would have them under constant supervision.

Brad, Fred makes a great point.  If there were kids unsupervised in the Kiddie pool, than this "health club" has bigger problems on it's hands than some guy that may or may not have changed his pants at said kiddie pool.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 08:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because I am a parent who has taken his kids to the pool many many times.  Any child small enough to be restricted to the "kiddy pool" needs constant supervision.

Seems that supervision would fall on the parent; as the water is knee deep. Lifeguards are most likely utilized where adults or older kids could drown.

As to the OP: In my defense it was only a couple seconds and I had my back to them
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 08:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Brad, Fred makes a great point.  If there were kids unsupervised in the Kiddie pool, than this "health club" has bigger problems on it's hands than some guy that may or may not have changed his pants at said kiddie pool.
What danger is in a pool that's only a foot to two feet deep?  
(08-05-2019, 09:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems that supervision would fall on the parent; as the water is knee deep. Lifeguards are most likely utilized where adults or older kids could drown.

As to the OP: In my defense it was only a couple seconds and I had my back to them

Exactly.......  why would a lifeguard be watching somewhere that poses no possible dangers?

Also, if a child is small enough to be in a baby pool, then any parent I know would be constantly monitoring them.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 10:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What danger is in a pool that's only a foot to two feet deep?  

Exactly.......  why would a lifeguard be watching somewhere that poses no possible dangers?

Also, if a child is small enough to be in a baby pool, then any parent I know would be constantly monitoring them.

A kid can drown in a couple inches. When my kids were young enough to be in a kiddie pool, they never left my sight.

From my experience, you have public pools like hotels, where there is no supervision, and you have public pools like at a camp or a municipality. For insurance reasons, with the latter people aren't allowed in the water unless the lifeguard is ready.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 10:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, if a child is small enough to be in a baby pool, then any parent I know would be constantly monitoring them.

Then we agree.  That is exactly what I meant.  The kiddy pool is the most watched area because the parents are watching.  And if a dude got naked in front of their kids I am sure more than one would mention it.

I am not claiming you are lying or anything like that.  So don't be so sensitive.  I am just trying to figure out what happened here.  It sounds just as strange to me as it does to you.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2019, 10:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Then we agree.  That is exactly what I meant.  The kiddy pool is the most watched area because the parents are watching.  And if a dude got naked in front of their kids I am sure more than one would mention it.

I am not claiming you are lying or anything like that.  So don't be so sensitive.  I am just trying to figure out what happened here.  It sounds just as strange to me as it does to you.

Unless of course he he changed somewhere other than between the pool and the parents. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2019, 09:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Listen to this:

I'm at Five Seasons working out like usual, and then I finish and "talk" to the girl (or guy) working the front desk.....

(08-05-2019, 12:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It reads to me as "Lady sees incident, reports it to lifeguard.  Lifeguard reports it to front desk girl, while Brad is "talking" to her."

Seems to me that Brad couldn't tell if he was "talking" to a woman or a man, Sunset. So there is the sight issue.

Coupled with the fact we are not sure if he was talking, or he thought he was talking - which speaks to a bigger issue.

(08-05-2019, 07:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: C'mon, Fred, you gotta stick around until Brad finally breaks down and admits that it was he that was naked at the pool.  He's gonna need your legal advice.  

Bingo!!!

Self reported crime!

Case study on why one should not drink before going to gym.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2019, 10:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Then we agree.  That is exactly what I meant.  The kiddy pool is the most watched area because the parents are watching.  And if a dude got naked in front of their kids I am sure more than one would mention it.

Incorrect.  The kiddy pool is small and there's not normally more than one or two parents in there with kids.

You weren't trying to figure out what happened; you were trying to show me up like you've tried to do in so many other threads and it's obvious and then you change your tone when you find out that I have an adequate response.
Reply/Quote
Brad, if youre so worried, why dont you just call the cops? Tell them what you heard/saw, and let them take it from there?
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 06:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: Brad, if youre so worried, why dont you just call the cops? Tell them what you heard/saw, and let them take it from there?
I didn’t hear it directly so I can’t just report it to the police and I also don’t want to jeopardize my status at the club.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 08:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn’t hear it directly so I can’t just report it to the police and I also don’t want to jeopardize my status at the club.

Why would your status at the club be in jeopardy?  Are you already on thin ice/rubbed staff the wrong way/been difficult to accommodate/asked kids to shower with you??   Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 08:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn’t hear it directly so I can’t just report it to the police and I also don’t want to jeopardize my status at the club.

Why would your status at the club be in jeopardy?  Are you already on thin ice/rubbed staff the wrong way/been difficult to accommodate/asked kids to shower with you??   Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 10:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Why would your status at the club be in jeopardy?  Are you already on thin ice/rubbed staff the wrong way/been difficult to accommodate/asked kids to shower with you??   Ninja
I'm just good friends with a lot of the people in the front office and don't want to cause drama if they're handling it
Reply/Quote
Brad, a wise man once said that you should be the change you want to see in the world. So, in your case, I would suggest that would mean you being ever vigilant - and present - at the kiddie pool. And when someone asks why you're always hanging around the kiddie pool, you'll smile and proudly say: "I'm on the lookout for naked men. They're everywhere, and by God, we gotta protect the kids."

Now, what reasonable parent wouldn't see the logic in that?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote