Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Your Sleeper Pick for Bengals
Name your sleeper pick for the Bengals to target in this year's 2019 draft?

Mine is Edoga OT from USC. I think they could get him in round 3-4. I love this kid and think he can play RT now.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hakeem Butler WR Iowa St.
think Martavis Bryant without the issues but stronger
Reply/Quote
Khalil Hodge, LB Buffalo
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 03:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Khalil Hodge, LB Buffalo

I really like Hodges
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Andre Dillard in the 1st.

Levi Jones, Part II
Reply/Quote
Michael Dogbe 4th RD
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I've been saying it all off season, Takitaki!
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 06:11 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Andre Dillard in the 1st.

Levi Jones, Part II

I could definitely see it. Pass protection is a premium skill and he should get stronger in a pro regamin.

Mine is Joe Jackson DE Miami in the 3rd. 
Reply/Quote
Cody Ford in the 1st or Michael Deiter in the 3rd.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 06:11 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Andre Dillard in the 1st.

Levi Jones, Part II

isn't Dillard considered one of the best pass protection offensive tackles coming out this year.  I don't know if he would qualify as a sleeper.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 09:31 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Cody Ford in the 1st or Michael Deiter in the 3rd.

this is interesting because Cody Ford is considered a first round prospect so I don't know if that would really be a sleeper but he's considered a first-round guard . So if he's able to come out and play either tackle position then yeah I would consider that a sleeper. I have always liked Michael Dieter.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
John Cominsky, DL Charleston - hasn't played against great competition, but he is a man among boys on film
Preston Williams, WR Colorado St- for some reason just looks like he could be another Chad to me
Ben Burr-Kirven LB Washington - relentless pursuit on film
Dennis Daley - OT South Carolina
Dre-Mont Jones DL - Ohio State - could be every bit as quick as and project as better than Oliver
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 09:57 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: John Cominsky, DL Charleston - hasn't played against great competition, but he is a man among boys on film
Preston Williams, WR Colorado St- for some reason just looks like he could be another Chad to me
Dre-Mont Jones DL - Ohio State - could be every bit as quick as and project as better than Oliver

This is a good list.  Preston Williams is interesting.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 09:57 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: John Cominsky, DL Charleston - hasn't played against great competition, but he is a man among boys on film

Love most of those guys!
Add
Donald Parham TE Stetson - Super Smooth runner, and is 6'8. Turned heads at SR Bowl, yet most sites have him being a UDFA.
Ugo Amadi CB Oregon - Same as Brian Murphy, just with out the hype.
Reply/Quote
Blake Cashman and Drue Tranquill. Both are just solid football players. Always around the ball and can cover
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2019, 09:51 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: isn't Dillard considered one of the best pass protection offensive tackles coming out this year.  I don't know if he would qualify as a sleeper.

(04-10-2019, 09:53 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: this is interesting because Cody Ford is considered a first round prospect so I don't know if that would really be a sleeper but he's considered a first-round guard . So if he's able to come out and play either tackle position then yeah I would consider that a sleeper. I have always liked Michael Dieter.

I took it as a sleeper being someone that hasn't been mentioned to the Bengals.  So far it seems like its one of the Devins or Haskins that everyone is giving us.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 10:10 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Blake Cashman and Drue Tranquill. Both are just solid football players. Always around the ball and can cover

Blake Cashman scares me. He is pretty much exactly what the Bengals needs but hes had 3 shoulder surgeries in 11 months that is not good for a linebacker. I know the Bengals were one of 6 teams that didnt go to Utahs pro day.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 10:10 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Blake Cashman and Drue Tranquill. Both are just solid football players. Always around the ball and can cover

cashman is a true sleeper.  Hope he makes it to the 6th round but doubt it
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote

Hubbard 2.0, and I have been selecting him in a number of our mocks. 

Since you took him....I will add the following:

Drew Sample, TE, Washington:  Outstanding blocker.  Solid route runner and receiver.  

Kendall Sheffield, CB, OSU:  Burner that had some injury problems.

Mark Fields, CB, Clemson:  Like Sheffield, a freak athlete that had some bad luck.

Darnell Savage, SS, Maryland:  Would have a lot more interest if he played on a better team.

Daylon Mack, DT, Texas A&M, very stout run defender with great base and motor.  

Can you tell I like these subjects?
Reply/Quote
Mike Weber RB Ohio St. maybe in the 5th round. Physically, he's almost a clone of Gio Bernard, slightly taller, slightly faster. As an rusher he hits holes with quickness and authority, good receiver out of the backfield, solid blocker in pass pro.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote