Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name the Actor to portray yourself in the sequel to the Bengals movie about the Board
TOM HARDY
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2018, 09:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've always thought Treeeeeee's avatar kinda looks like Kevin James.

I thought my avatar was Tom & Jerry?  Hmm
Reply/Quote
Jim Carrey for sure.
Reply/Quote
Me when thinking about the 90's Bengals

[Image: tumblr_olnecfjGhR1rfd7lko1_500.gif]

Me watching the Bengals in a playoff game

[Image: The-Shining-jack-nicholson-40991134-500-350.gif]

Me waiting for Bengals to actually win in the playoffs

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]

My reaction to the last election

[Image: SmoggyThoughtfulDegus-size_restricted.gif]

Reply/Quote
Young De Niro

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2018, 01:26 AM)treee Wrote: I thought my avatar was Tom & Jerry?  Hmm

Now I'm confused.  Cry
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I definitely see Tom & Jerry...

Reply/Quote
Jerry Mathers as me as a kid.. Gee Wally.. 

I looked a lot like the Beav as a kid..In fact several times in public I would have total strangers stop me to ask for autographs..  I have no idea how many people to this day have fraudulent Beaver Cleaver autographs.. LOL
That's not a crime is it? Tough luck if it is. I was just a kid. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
During my young adult life, it would have to be Ozzy Osbourne. When the hair started to go, and the weight started sticking along with growing a beard I morphed into a Sean Connery type. Now I'm more like George Carlin in his later years. Now if only I had their net worth ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2018, 08:03 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: During my young adult life, it would have to be Ozzy Osbourne. When the hair started to go, and the weight started sticking along with growing a beard I morphed into a Sean Connery type. Now I'm more like George Carlin in his later years. Now if only I had their net worth ....

[Image: old_man_rocker_by_estejal-d54zv7z.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Taylor Lautner. Simply because I've been told by hundreds of people I look just like him Whatever
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2018, 10:28 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Taylor Lautner. Simply because I've been told by hundreds of people I look just like him Whatever

I’ve been told several times I look like Nicholas Cage. Then I’m like, “take that back or I’m going to punch you in the face.”

Reply/Quote
Kate Beckinsale.

Not because she looks like me, but because I would want to see the movie if she were in it.
Reply/Quote
My Gawd it's this time of the year when we're thinking about this foolishness! I'm surprised even Hobson isn't writing recipies for tiger cookies or some stuff like that..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2018, 11:57 AM)grampahol Wrote: My Gawd it's this time of the year when we're thinking about this foolishness! I'm surprised even Hobson isn't writing recipies for tiger cookies or some stuff like that..

Patience - the day is early ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I did this excercise on a different board and someone suggested Bam Margera, so I will go with that.
I just hope he’s ready to rock the shaved head look and maybe lose a few pounds for the role...
Reply/Quote
Phil Hartman
Reply/Quote
Topher Grace
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Richard Roundtree of course......
Who's the cat that won't cop out, when there's danger all about ?
So cool, I even come with a sound track !
https://youtu.be/nFvRvSxsW-I
Reply/Quote
I look like an in-shape Jason Alexander with the personality of a Jay Mohr. Both of these guys are from New Jersey like me.

In other words, I got nothing going for me.
Reply/Quote