Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi is too far Right for the Democrat base
http://www.dailywire.com/news/21249/pelosi-gets-dose-leftism-shouted-down-immigrants-hank-berrien

Just amazing to see how crazy and out of sorts the democrat party has become. For all the media nonsense claiming the GOP is in trouble the dems are in far worse shape.

Quote:Pelosi Gets A Dose Of Leftism: Shouted Down By Immigrants

Hank BerrienSeptember 18, 2017

screenshot from Twitter
On Monday, another event unfolded showing the Left is willing to eat its own if necessary in order to advance its political agenda.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, speaking with Democratic U.S. Reps. Barbara Lee and Jared Huffman at College Track San Francisco, a program to expand college access for illegal immigrants, initially elicited applause by asserting, “Our nation’s Dreamers are an inspiration to all of us,” she said. “With their courage and their patriotism. They embody the promise of America … of the American Dream … Make America dream again.”

But that didn’t last, as a group brandishing banner and signs started chanting, “We undocumented youth demand a clean bill. … We undocumented youth demand that you do not sell out our community and our values. …We undocumented youth will not be a bargaining chip for Trump.” That led to Pelosi being shouted down by immigrants chanting, "We are immigrant youth, undocumented and unafraid.”

The protesters were reportedly irate that Pelosi had conferred with President Trump regarding the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA). The protesters mocked Pelosi, "Democrats created an out-of-control deportation machine. Democrats are not the resistance to Trump,” prompting her to try to pacify them by smiling, "You've had your say, and it's beautiful to our ears," but when they wouldn’t stop, she ultimately snapped at the protesters, "Just stop it now” and "It's clear you don't want any answers. It's clear," before she exited the room.
Gotta love non-citizens demanding things. Just when I start softening up in my thinking, I have to read about morons like this. And hate to burst their bubble, but she has to deal with Trump if they want to make it a law.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The only person claiming that undocumented youths are the Democratic base is Donald Trump, but that's an ego issue.

Absurd Ben Shapiro talking point being regurgitated by the OP aside, these people are dumb. You're not a "resistance", you can't even vote. Not to mention your criticism of Pelosi is asinine. You want a "clean" bill? LOL, yes, Republican majorities will just give the Democrats they want without any concessions. Not to mention, the concession made make the Republicans look foolish. Apparently DACA will pass with Democrats only needing to agree to border security measures that have been standard for the last two decades. They had Trump going from "build the wall" to "repair the fences".

Everyone wants a seat at the table, but they have no clue how to act once seated. You need more than a poster to get involved, you need a clue too.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-20-2017, 11:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The only person claiming that undocumented youths are the Democratic base is Donald Trump, but that's an ego issue.

Absurd Ben Shapiro talking point being regurgitated by the OP aside, these people are dumb. You're not a "resistance", you can't even vote. Not to mention your criticism of Pelosi is asinine. You want a "clean" bill? LOL, yes, Republican majorities will just give the Democrats they want without any concessions. Not to mention, the concession made make the Republicans look foolish. Apparently DACA will pass with Democrats only needing to agree to border security measures that have been standard for the last two decades. They had Trump going from "build the wall" to "repair the fences".

Everyone wants a seat at the table, but they have no clue how to act once seated. You need more than a poster to get involved, you need a clue too.

Everything you state he is 100% correct.  However, just as Trump has "emboldened" racists the Democratic party has emboldened illegal immigrants.  To demand anything of a country you don't even have a right to reside in is the height of hubris.  They, and by they I mean this group at Pelosi's meeting and others who think like them, didn't get there overnight.  They got there by being enabled for years by extreme left rhetoric.
(09-20-2017, 10:30 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Gotta love non-citizens demanding things.  Just when I start softening up in my thinking, I have to read about morons like this.  And hate to burst their bubble, but she has to deal with Trump if they want to make it a law.

Just once, I want to read about how a group started shouting they were "undocumented" were then promptly arrested and taken into custody by ICE or whomever and then deported. Would totally crack me up. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-20-2017, 10:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.dailywire.com/news/21249/pelosi-gets-dose-leftism-shouted-down-immigrants-hank-berrien

Just amazing to see how crazy and out of sorts the democrat party has become.  For all the media nonsense claiming the GOP is in trouble the dems are in far worse shape.

Some frightened dreamers shout at Pelosi and the Democrats are "in far worse shape? 

A few non-enfranchised protestors hardly compare to a base of millions who cheer incompetence and the destruction of their own government.

If 20 million angry dreamers got the vote and primaried Pelosi, a person who was working FOR them, then we would have a comparison.
(09-20-2017, 11:48 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Just once, I want to read about how a group started shouting they were "undocumented" were then promptly arrested and taken into custody by ICE or whomever and then deported. Would totally crack me up. LOL

Can you be arrested just for a civil offense, though? Serious question, because just being here undocumented is illegal, but it isn't criminal.
(09-20-2017, 12:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Can you be arrested just for a civil offense, though? Serious question, because just being here undocumented is illegal, but it isn't criminal.

I think if you openly confess it to a congressperson you can.  LOL But surely you can be detained. How else are people deported?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-20-2017, 11:48 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Just once, I want to read about how a group started shouting they were "undocumented" were then promptly arrested and taken into custody by ICE or whomever and then deported. Would totally crack me up. LOL

They're educated (albeit clueless), meaning they likely filed the appropriate paperwork with DACA and are technically now "documented", even if they use the "undocumented" language to further their mislead crusade. 

(09-20-2017, 12:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Can you be arrested just for a civil offense, though? Serious question, because just being here undocumented is illegal, but it isn't criminal.

You're subject to deportation at any point, which would require detention. As far as I know, technically different from criminal arrest, but in practice it is the same thing. 

People who can't register to vote are Democrats? Can the OP go a day without lyin' his ass off?
(09-20-2017, 01:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: People who can't register to vote are Democrats?  Can the OP go a day without lyin' his ass off?

Not registered doesn't mean they don't vote.  Ninja

(09-20-2017, 11:45 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Everything you state he is 100% correct.  However, just as Trump has "emboldened" racists the Democratic party has emboldened illegal immigrants.  To demand anything of a country you don't even have a right to reside in is the height of hubris.  They, and by they I mean this group at Pelosi's meeting and others who think like them, didn't get there overnight.  They got there by being enabled for years by extreme left rhetoric.

My how the shoe can so quickly shift feet. A few dumbass White Supremacists act up; they equal Trump's base. A few dumbass illegal immigrants act up they equal Democratic base.

I'm just waiting for Nancy and the Democratic Party to denounce all illegal immigrants.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

There was a story a while back of a DACA girl who was giving a speech at a protest saying she was illegal and proud. Ice did come and take her into custody for deportation. She didn't renew her DACA papers lol
(09-20-2017, 01:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My how the shoe can so quickly shift feet. A few dumbass White Supremacists act up; they equal Trump's base. A few dumbass illegal immigrants act up they equal Democratic base.

I'm just waiting for Nancy and the Democratic Party to denounce all illegal immigrants.  

I get the point you're making, but this jab would be more effective if aimed at Antifa since these DACA protestors can't actually vote, meaning they aren't anyone in this country's base. 

(09-20-2017, 01:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're subject to deportation at any point, which would require detention. As far as I know, technically different from criminal arrest, but in practice it is the same thing. 

Yes. You can be deported at any time you are in violation of immigration status. You do not need an accompanying charge.
(09-20-2017, 11:52 AM)Dill Wrote: Some frightened dreamers shout at Pelosi and the Democrats are "in far worse shape? 

A few non-enfranchised protestors hardly compare to a base of millions who cheer incompetence and the destruction of their own government.

If 20 million angry dreamers got the vote and primaried Pelosi, a person who was working FOR them, then we would have a comparison.

You think the dems are in good shape? Lol
(09-20-2017, 01:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: People who can't register to vote are Democrats? Can the OP go a day without lyin' his ass off?

Why would you even post this knowing there has been a rash of cases of illegals voting across the country.

And the leftist base wants what these clowns want anyway..... open borders and amnesty for all.
(09-20-2017, 01:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I get the point you're making, but this jab would be more effective if aimed at Antifa since these DACA protestors can't actually vote, meaning they aren't anyone in this country's base. 

And we have no idea how many White Supremacists are eligible to/ did vote; but it didn't stop folks from jumping to the conclusion.

My point was not one seeded in logic; simply what folks come up with in their heads.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-20-2017, 02:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why would you even post this knowing there has been a rash of cases of illegals voting across the country.

And the leftist base wants what these clowns want anyway..... open borders and amnesty for all.

If there was indeed a "rash" of illegals voting, why would Trump need a voter fraud commission to prove his false claims of voter fraud?

More damn tax dollars wasted on investigating his lies.

Show me one politician who has suggested open borders.