Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock 2.0 TDN
I'm not sold on Cross, but I love your picks by position and almost every player. I would be very happy with this, good work!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2022, 01:44 PM)Au165 Wrote: I'm probably looking for a 3t in the 2nd over IOL. Also think a punt returning WR probably comes off the board a little quicker to us.

Calvin Austin in 3 or Romeo Doubs in 5?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 09:49 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: If you're set on an iOL that fits our scheme that MAY be available in 2, Cam Jurgens from Nebraska. Basically a poor man's Linderbaum that has length.

I like Cole Strange in 2 and he can play guard and center.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 09:55 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Here's the thing, I'm not even dead set on Linderbaum being "the guy".  He might be, but evidence shows that he struggles to move large men from in front of him, when playing covered by an odd front.  Linderbaum looks fantastic when he plays uncovered, getting on guys at the 2nd and even 3rd level, getting out there on screens, etc.  But when you need a yard, you need to be able to move that 340# man in front of you off of the ball..

Yeah Eyioma Uwazurike the 6'6 319 DT from Iowa State last year was giving him fits and he's a late rounder in this draft.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 07:30 PM)pulses Wrote: I like Cole Strange in 2 and he can play guard and center.

Yea but Jurgens has immense potential. Basically Linderbaums athleticism with more length. Not my preferred Nebraska Cam in 2 but I could really love the potential. May have potential of Strange falling to 95 since he was small school.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2022, 07:43 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Yea but Jurgens has immense potential. Basically Linderbaums athleticism with more length. Not my preferred Nebraska Cam in 2 but I could really love the potential. May have potential of Strange falling to 95 since he was small school.

It's possible but i've seen him go anywhere from 40's to 60's the last couple weeks. Lance Zierlein and others have him a solid 2nd rounder so we'll see.
Reply/Quote
TDN is a crazy simulator haha. I was able to do this on my first time using them:
[Image: 1esJ23q.png]

Maybe I'm just spending too much time in the PFF simulator, but it feels like I got a player custom built for the Bengals in every single round haha.
Reply/Quote