Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's Final Mock of 2024...
My last one with my favorite OL in the first...

1st Round: Amarius Mims OT Georgia - This guy is so talented he could be the best OL in the NFL down the road, he has the smarts, the
balance, the strength, size, feet, he has it all and he can play LG in place of Volson right off the bat.

2nd Round: Ricky Pearsall WR Florida - This guy can be a great #1 unlike Tee in my opinion, Ricky has the short area speed to run every
route crisp, he has the hands that can make him great and he is tough as nails. Cooper Kupp without the injury questions.

3rd Round: Ben Sinnott TE Kansas State - Best overall TE in the Draft, can do it all and can play TE/H-Back/Fullback and WR, great pass
catcher and blocker.

3rd Round: McKinnley Jackson DT Texas A&M - Our DJ Reader replacement need I say more.

4th Round: Tanor Bortolini Center/Guard Wisconsin - Our future replacement for Ted and can take over as a rookie for any interior injury
if needed. Polished and underrated.

5th Round: Dillon Johnson RB TCU - I wanted Braelon Allen but he wasn't there and Dillon runs even harder and has the heart of a Champ.

6th Round: Javon Solomon EDGE Troy - Need an End much more now with the Trey news of wanting a trade. Solomon had 16.5 sacks just
last year and has great bend.

6th Round: Qwantez Stiggers CB CFL - Talent that cannot be passed on.

7th Round: Tory Taylor P Iowa - Still McNamara didn't fall to me to change it up, it is all good love Tory Taylor.

7th Round: Bayron Matos OL USF - I like the thought of adding a freak athlete even if I have no faith in Pollack yet.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 01:00 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: My last one with my favorite OL in the first...

1st Round: Amarius Mims OT Georgia - This guy is so talented he could be the best OL in the NFL down the road, he has the smarts, the
balance, the strength, size, feet, he has it all and he can play LG in place of Volson right off the bat.

2nd Round: Ricky Pearsall WR Florida - This guy can be a great #1 unlike Tee in my opinion, Ricky has the short area speed to run every
route crisp, he has the hands that can make him great and he is tough as nails. Cooper Kupp without the injury questions.

3rd Round: Ben Sinnott TE Kansas State - Best overall TE in the Draft, can do it all and can play TE/H-Back/Fullback and WR, great pass
catcher and blocker.

3rd Round: McKinnley Jackson DT Texas A&M - Our DJ Reader replacement need I say more.

4th Round: Tanor Bortolini Center/Guard Wisconsin - Our future replacement for Ted and can take over as a rookie for any interior injury
if needed. Polished and underrated.

5th Round: Dillon Johnson RB TCU - I wanted Braelon Allen but he wasn't there and Dillon runs even harder and has the heart of a Champ.

6th Round: Javon Solomon EDGE Troy - Need an End much more now with the Trey news of wanting a trade. Solomon had 16.5 sacks just
last year and has great bend.

6th Round: Qwantez Stiggers CB CFL - Talent that cannot be passed on.

7th Round: Tory Taylor P Iowa - Still McNamara didn't fall to me to change it up, it is all good love Tory Taylor.

7th Round: Bayron Matos OL USF - I like the thought of adding a freak athlete even if I have no faith in Pollack yet.

Well I mean it really just doesn't get better than that. Have loved Dillon Johnson's game since he was at Ms State. Would be a dream draft! Covers all the bases! Don't we deserve this kind of draft??
Reply/Quote
Like this draft Nate. The only thing I would change is your selection of NT. I would take Sweat over Jackson if he is still available.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 08:33 AM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Well I mean it really just doesn't get better than that. Have loved Dillon Johnson's game since he was at Ms State. Would be a dream draft! Covers all the bases! Don't we deserve this kind of draft??

Thank you Memphis_Bengal.  Cool

Dillon Johnson just runs really hard, you can tell he is the type of player you just want your team, he will give it his all. Always impressed
me when watching TCU, didn't get to watch him when he was at Mississippi State. We do deserve this kind of Draft! This is my favorite 
that I have done and I loved my second one, but I like this one even better.

(04-25-2024, 12:36 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Like this draft Nate. The only thing I would change is your selection of NT. I would take Sweat over Jackson if he is still available.

Not me, too much risk with Sweat to take that early in my opinion. He is so dumb who knows if he will play a snap in the NFL.

To drink and drive during the month of the Draft in the time of Uber and Lyft is just about the dumbest thing I have seen a player do.

McKinnley Jackson stays in much better shape than Sweat as well and is the same size as DJ Reader and was not carried by Byron Murphy.
Reply/Quote
Nailed the 1st round and 2nd pick of the 3rd. I think that's pretty impressive relative to the mocks publications put out.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 10:30 PM)Nepa Wrote: Nailed the 1st round and 2nd pick of the 3rd. I think that's pretty impressive relative to the mocks publications put out.

Thanks for the acknowledgement Nepa. I do love those picks obviously.

And overall I love our real Draft as well. Wink
Reply/Quote