Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's last Mock of 2022 with trades...
Traded out of the first all around and got this...

2nd Round: Logan Hall DT Houston - Best pass rushing DT in this class according to most. Just taller and skinnier than
most DT's but what we need is a pass rushing DT, we have plenty of run stopping DT's.

2nd Round: Jaquan Brisker S Penn State - Best Safety I watched last year with great range and ball skills. Perfect FS to
replace Bates in the future if he wants huge money that he doesn't yet deserve.

3rd Round: Cameron Thomas DE San Diego State - Has great hands and plays relentless. Maybe not the best run stopper
but is a lot like Trey Hendrickson in his qualities. Surprised he was around in the early 3rd round where I got him.

3rd Round late pick: Romeo Doubs WR/PR Nevada - Scary ass Returner that can play WR.

4th Round: Daniel Bellinger TE San Diego State - Can block and catch and runs good routes with good hands. My favorite
mid round TE leading up to the Draft now. Can do it all and is great to learn behind Hurst in case we move on from Sample
like I expect.

5th Round: Joshua Williams CB Fayetteville State - Talented raw Corner to learn behind our guys. Wanted a CB earlier but
didn't see one with great value after the 3rd round where I picked up a pass rusher instead. We can still add a guy. This is
my only complaint about this draft honestly, plenty of picks but not that quality youth at Corner I wanted. This guy is raw.

6th Round: Matt Araiza P San Diego State

7th Round: Doug Kramer C Illinois

7th Round: Jack Coan QB Notre Dame - I liked this guy when I watched him play with the Irish.

Thoughts? I liked it except waiting too long on a Corner, if a Bates extension is an option a Kyler Gordon/CTB/McCollum
would make this much better even if I really like Brisker at Safety.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 11:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Traded out of the first all around and got this...

2nd Round: Logan Hall DT Houston - Best pass rushing DT in this class according to most. Just taller and skinnier than
most DT's but what we need is a pass rushing DT, we have plenty of run stopping DT's.

2nd Round: Jaquan Brisker S Penn State - Best Safety I watched last year with great range and ball skills. Perfect FS to

3rd Round: Cameron Thomas DE San Diego State - Has great hands and plays relentless. Maybe not the best run stopper
but is a lot like Trey Hendrickson in his qualities. Surprised he was around in the early 3rd round where I got him.

3rd Round late pick: Romeo Doubs WR/PR Nevada - Scary ass Returner that can play WR.

4th Round: Daniel Bellinger TE San Diego State - Can block and catch and runs good routes with good hands. My favorite
mid round TE leading up to the Draft now. Can do it all and is great to learn behind Hurst in case we move on from Sample
like I expect.

5th Round: Joshua Williams CB Fayetteville State - Talented raw Corner to learn behind our guys. Wanted a CB earlier but
didn't see one with great value after the 3rd round where I picked up a pass rusher instead. We can still add a guy. This is
my only complaint about this draft honestly, plenty of picks but not that quality youth at Corner I wanted. This guy is raw.

7th Round: Jack Coan QB Notre Dame - I liked this guy when I watched him play with the Irish.

Thoughts? I liked it except waiting too long on a Corner, if a Bates extension is an option a Kyler Gordon/CTB/McCollum
A lot very good players Nate! I didn't do a mock this year, just didn't have in me!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2022, 11:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Traded out of the first all around and got this...

like I expect.

I liked it ! You could have taken Isaiah Thomas DE Oklahoma in 5 and took a CB in 3 like Alontae Taylor.  Williams could be good one day tho anf i like his length
Reply/Quote
Awesome mock Nate. I love the Brisker/Hall combo in the 2nd as well as Doubs from Nevada. I would be satisfied
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote