Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NatiCast:Episode 2 (Zac Taylor, more offseason moves and the NFL Draft)
Hey everyone we just finished recording Episode 2 of Naticast. I am going to post both Facebook and YouTube links as I know some have preferences on where to watch. I also just want to let everyone know we actually recorded an hour before this but realized the audio was damaged so we had to re-record episode 2 but we got through it and here we are. Appreciate any support you guys give by liking and sharing the videos and also Subscribing to our NatiCast Facebook and/or YouTube page. WHO-DEY!!!

Faccebook:

YouTube:
Reply/Quote
IS THAT GEORGE R.R. MARTIN!?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 07:29 PM)Bryan Wrote: IS THAT GEORGE R.R. MARTIN!?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Watched some of this, fun discussion. Beard dude is colorful.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good stuff, agree with lots of what you guys said. I think Beard Dude is under rating Shawn Williams though after last year, believe that guy led us in interceptions last year. I think we are good at Safety. Linebacker and RT are the places that need upgraded the most and then add a decent TE in the 3rd as it is a very deep Draft at TE.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 08:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good stuff, agree with lots of what you guys said. I think Beard Dude is under rating Shawn Williams though after last year, believe that guy led us in interceptions last year. I think we are good at Safety. Linebacker and RT are the places that need upgraded the most and then add a decent TE in the 3rd as it is a very deep Draft at TE.

I agree 100%. I think our secondary is set. I wouldn't mind your draft strategy but I would go 2 LBs in first 2 rounds and then go OL and TE. We have alot of ammo so we could potentially move up a bit in the mid rounds if we see someone we have targeted.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2019, 10:01 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: I agree 100%. I think our secondary is set. I wouldn't mind your draft strategy but I would go 2 LBs in first 2 rounds and then go OL and TE. We have alot of ammo so we could potentially move up a bit in the mid rounds if we see someone we have targeted.

Well i am thinking we can get a decent LB in the 4th after adding White or Bush in the first. With our new LB coach he might be able to coach the guys up much better than Haslett did, i bet he does. Still need to win in the trenches and i would rather use that 2nd rounder on a better RT then we would be getting in the 3rd or 4th.

I just think coaching was our biggest problem here and players should improve under new coaching, except maybe the RT position if we don't add talent. I think the one place we might of regressed is from Pollack to Turner. Turner needs all the help he can get.
Reply/Quote