Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Tight End Day…
And our guy was better. Big Grin

Uzomah - 91 yards & 2 TD’s

Pro Bowler Mark Andrews - 48 yards 0 TD

[Image: AP21209772346202-1024x683.jpg]

What a nice comeback season he’s having. Love this dude.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
He's one of my favorite Bengals, top 5. Just such a likeable guy. I'm rooting for him to have a giant season.
Reply/Quote
Seems like Tight End Day arrives earlier every year.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And our guy was better. Big Grin

Uzomah - 91 yards & 2 TD’s

Pro Bowler Mark Andrews - 48 yards 0 TD

[Image: AP21209772346202-1024x683.jpg]

What a nice comeback season he’s having. Love this dude.

One more thing to love about Uzomah.  His running mate, Drew Sample, has had a tough year.  But today, Uzo said in the press conference that it was Drew Sample that threw a great block (on Calais Campbell, no less) that sprang his 55 yard TD.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:34 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: One more thing to love about Uzomah.  His running mate, Drew Sample, has had a tough year.  But today, Uzo said in the press conference that it was Drew Sample that threw a great block (on Calais Campbell, no less) that sprang his 55 yard TD.  

Drew's done a lot of the dirty work so far this year, but he dropped some passes so everyone says he sucks.
Reply/Quote
A lot of people were saying this offseason that we needed an upgrade over Uzo. It's great to see him performing like I thought he would. Highly under-rated going into the season. But if you watch what he did before the injury last year, you would have been more than okay with him as our starter.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He's one of my favorite Bengals, top 5. Just such a likeable guy. I'm rooting for him to have a giant season.

His trolling of other teammates with photo bombs has been one of the funniest things to follow.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I hate National TE Day fell on Sunday this year. We always get the day off when it falls on a weekday
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Uzo had another great day. I thought he might break out this year with Burrow as they rehabbed together and now know
each other so well. Been awesome to see. Happy TE Day Uzo with 2 TD's!

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Thinking this would not be a good day to be in prison. Ninja

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:00 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: His trolling of other teammates with photo bombs has been one of the funniest things to follow.

He is a funny dude. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Drew's done a lot of the dirty work so far this year, but he dropped some passes so everyone says he sucks.

It didn't help that on one of his drops he looked painfully clumsy.  Not a great moment.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He's one of my favorite Bengals, top 5. Just such a likeable guy. I'm rooting for him to have a giant season.

We talking all time or present players?
Reply/Quote

Same here.  Not the best player on the team, but one of the best personalities.
Reply/Quote
Uzomah leading the league in tds by a TE.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 02:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Same here.  Not the best player on the team, but one of the best personalities.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 02:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Uzomah leading the league in tds by a TE.

[Image: 6c6.gif]

We sorely missed him last year. Burrow probably would have thrown for at least a few more TD’s had CJ been out there.

Reply/Quote
Okay, I'll be the guinea pig and ask it . . . so Freddy T, I assume you had a great 'tight end day'?   Nervous  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 01:45 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: We talking all time or present players?

present but if he keeps it up he may crack all time as well
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:26 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Okay, I'll be the guinea pig and ask it . . . so Freddy T, I assume you had a great 'tight end day'?   Nervous  Hilarious

Who doesn't appreciate a good TE.  The key is to not try and force the ball to the tight end when it is not open.
Reply/Quote