Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navaro Bowman Cut
Per Every news outlet
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2017, 04:50 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Per Every news outlet

Bring him in. It would probably only be a one year deal and there's barely any risk. I bet he's still got a little left in the tank and it would give us another solid linebacker. 
Reply/Quote
Bowman Cut, wow... him and vontaz would be a great pairing down the stretch.
Reply/Quote
Any reason why they would cut an awesome player like Bowman?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2017, 11:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Any reason why they would cut an awesome player like Bowman?

Youth movement time in San Francisco. Handing the reigns over to Reuben Foster as the top LB on that team.
Reply/Quote
Someone go check all the Golden Corrals in the tri state to find front geunther and tell him the news. It's a bye week and the FO is locked up to cut electricity costs, they can't get a hold of him. Ain't going to happen. It would be smart, but the timing is wrong.

Seriously though, we all know we're not making any sort of run at success this year with this OL. Katie knows it too and it's in her personal bank accounts best interest not to take on additional cost.

Only upside is vigil will get more reps and get better.

I'll come back and eat my words if they even kick the tires, but I've seen this movie, and it ain't worth the price of admission.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2017, 01:30 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Someone go check all the Golden Corrals in the tri state to find front geunther and tell him the news.  It's a bye week and the FO is locked up to cut electricity costs, they can't get a hold of him.  Ain't going to happen.  It would be smart, but the timing is wrong.  

Seriously though, we all know we're not making any sort of run at success this year with this OL.  Katie knows it too and it's in her personal bank accounts best interest not to take on additional cost.  

Only upside is vigil will get more reps and get better.

I'll come back and eat my words if they even kick the tires, but I've seen this movie, and it ain't worth the price of admission.

Id take minter off the field before Vigil....

Vigil is the 2nd best backer on this team right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 02:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Id take minter off the field before Vigil....

Vigil is the 2nd best backer on this team right now.

Very true.
Reply/Quote