Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big game next week
Against Pittsburgh for you guys. Since our season is over time to cheer on the Bengals. Sure feeling heartbroken over losing Rodgers. Now have to cheer you guys on to the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:02 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Against Pittsburgh for you guys. Since our season is over time to cheer on the Bengals. Sure feeling heartbroken over losing Rodgers. Now have to cheer you guys on to the Super Bowl.

Yeah man, hated to see that happen yesterday.  Sorry for the rotten luck man, we all know what that's like around here.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:02 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Against Pittsburgh for you guys. Since our season is over time to cheer on the Bengals. Sure feeling heartbroken over losing Rodgers. Now have to cheer you guys on to the Super Bowl.

We know the feeling well and sympathize....hope that Hundley surprises and they make a good run in the NFC.  Lions seem to be fading. 
Reply/Quote

I'm not sure your season is over.. Team is solid, and Hundley played well behind a broken offensive line (3 starters out). He's been in your system for 3 years. I wouldn't write them off yet.
Reply/Quote
A must win against our daddy...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:28 AM)thillan Wrote: I'm not sure your season is over.. Team is solid, and Hundley played well behind a broken offensive line (3 starters out). He's been in your system for 3 years. I wouldn't write them off yet.

They're done. Rodgers props that team up. As I type this, Dan Lebatard is talking about how the rest if the Packers have second jobs as plumbers.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:35 AM)jason Wrote: They're done. Rodgers props that team up. As I type this, Dan Lebatard is talking about how the rest if the Packers have second jobs as plumbers.

I agree with you sadly. Time to prepare for the draft in April.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:35 AM)jason Wrote: They're done. Rodgers props that team up. As I type this, Dan Lebatard is talking about how the rest if the Packers have second jobs as plumbers.

It will be interesting to see just how much they fall off without him.

We always assume that with Rodgers we'd be a Super Bowl team.
Reply/Quote
Hundley threw 3 picks. It's a big drop off.
Reply/Quote
Rodgers carried that team on his back to beat us, Im afraid without him they are going to struggle
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:50 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Hundley threw 3 picks. It's a big drop off.

Yeah, but like Shake said in the other thread, it was his first action, off the bench, in a tough environment against a very good defense.  Give him a week of practice and see what happens.  It was just a couple of weeks ago that Rodgers had a similar game himself.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 11:47 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It will be interesting to see just how much they fall off without him.

We always assume that with Rodgers we'd be a Super Bowl team.

He's one of the few that elevates the play of those around him. He's had a couple of nice players, but never a weapon the caliber of AJ Green.

Rodgers also makes throws that nobody else can... For instance that throw to Geronimo whatever his name is to beat us a few weeks back. Sure he was wide open, but that's because nobody else could have dropped it on him like that.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The way Hundley was taking a pounding he wont last long either.
Reply/Quote
Tons of injuries all over the league this year. This is the worst year for injuries in a long time. Giants lost Beckham and Marshall, Raiders lost Carr for a couple games, Bears are decimated all over the place with injuries, Vikings lost their rookie running back Cook and Bradford is hurt. Its been a bad year all across the league.
Reply/Quote

Thanks PB,

Sorry about Rodgers, he's probably my favorite non-bengal player to watch.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 01:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Thanks PB,

Sorry about Rodgers, he's probably my favorite non-bengal player to watch.
If the Bengals beat Pittsburgh next week that will heal some of the pain I guess.
Reply/Quote