Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navigating the airport...
I'm in Charlotte to pick my brother up at the airport . Dark and raining and this is like being a blind mouse that can't smell cheese.. Oh fun! I spilled piss warm coffee so I'm not getting out of the truck so everyone will think I pissed myself . Luckily I'm in the cell phone lot waiting. Tomorrow I'm driving to the Daytona Florida area then down to Orlando and Disney world.. The Mrs's son works there so we have about $600 worth of free tickets. I suppose it would beat watching the Bengals lose anyway .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
$600 at Disney?  that'll get you a free coffee from there, won't it?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Actually it was Universal Studios instead of Disney and the only thing I got other than really sore feet and hips was this cool shot on the way out. A bottle of water there? $5 each for 12oz.[Image: pmGd5A37j]

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
When I took my daughters on the mecca to Orlando Theme parks they decided they wanted to go to Universal Studios instead of Disney World.

They were huge Harry Potter fans.
Reply/Quote
Rode the Gringotts ride after standing in line for about 2 hours or what seemed like it anyway . We got about 1/2 way through line and the ride broke down so there was a delay and well over half the people in front of us left which dramatically reduced the wait time . It was ok I guess. I'm not big on waiting in line for much of anything much less a few minutes of rolling around pretending to be scared.. This was only the 3rd time I've ever been in an amusement park and likely the last. 
They're not quite as awesome as I've been lead to believe .

Reply/Quote