Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navorro Bowman
(11-02-2018, 03:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Been wondering the same thing, Malik cannot be worse than what ole Hardy has been putting out there...

Man, the Grude sure is blowin' that effer up lol!

Hell of a job! Hilarious

True.

This is what i am thinking. Malik's biggest knock was mental, Nickerson's so called biggest strength is the mental aspect.

Worley i thought would be doing something as he is smart, would rather have both Worley and Malik out there than Hardy.

All in the name man, all in the name. Bloodlines lmao!

If we're going by names on the back and bloodlines.....then maybe someone "jumped the fence" at the Nickerson household while Hardy, Sr. was on the road playing ball. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 03:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Been wondering the same thing, Malik cannot be worse than what ole Hardy has been putting out there...

I've seen this type of argument made about a lot of different players and it just is not true.

If there was any logic to this argument then they should be giving me a chance to start at LB.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 03:55 PM)Wyche Wrote: If we're going by names on the back and bloodlines.....then maybe someone "jumped the fence" at the Nickerson household while Hardy, Sr. was on the road playing ball. Mellow

It was Dennis Hopper!!  Remember those "Hes a bad man" commercials? He was tagging his mom while building up his dad to throw him off the trail!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 04:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I've seen this type of argument made about a lot of different players and it just is not true.

If there was any logic to this argument then they should be giving me a chance to start at LB.

I would rather have you out there Fred!!!  You might not be able to tackle anyone either but Im sure you could talk and make the other team so frustrated they would walk off the field!!
Reply/Quote
Are you saying you are better than malik jefferson? Because i am 100 % certain nate meant malik can't be any worse.

*sorry i thought i quoted freds post...
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 04:07 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: It was Dennis Hopper!!  Remember those "Hes a bad man" commercials? He was tagging his mom while building up his dad to throw him off the trail!!!

[Image: tumblr_oziz92nUAx1wa49x7o1_500.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 04:16 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Are you saying you are better than malik jefferson? Because i am 100 % certain nate meant malik can't be any worse.

The point was that it is possible for Malik to be worse than Nickerson.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 03:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: For those of you who still want Jon Gruden to replace Marvin there's a website counting down the dollars, pennies and seconds...
http://isgrudengoneyet.com

Personally I think he should have stuck to selling beer, but that's my opinion. He created an unrealistic image of himself and plenty of fans fell hook line and sinker for it.  

Heck yeah on Bowman! 

Personally I can think of $100 million reasons why he made the right choice to go back into coaching....the raiders? Not so much right now. Let’s see how he drafts though before we declare it a complete waste.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 04:07 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: It was Dennis Hopper!!  Remember those "Hes a bad man" commercials? He was tagging his mom while building up his dad to throw him off the trail!!!

El Drag-on! LMAO :andy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvQ3TDwM-z4

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 04:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: [Image: tumblr_oziz92nUAx1wa49x7o1_500.gif]

Take a load off Fannie!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 05:01 PM)Wyche Wrote: El Drag-on! LMAO :andy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvQ3TDwM-z4

Hey they have a little in common then.  This is what I think of when I see young Nickerson playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq1fpN1qWv8
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 03:55 PM)Wyche Wrote: If we're going by names on the back and bloodlines.....then maybe someone "jumped the fence" at the Nickerson household while Hardy, Sr. was on the road playing ball. Mellow

Ha ha, good stuff.

(11-02-2018, 04:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I've seen this type of argument made about a lot of different players and it just is not true.

Now that is going a bit far Fred... Mellow

(11-02-2018, 04:10 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: I would rather have you out there Fred!!!  You might not be able to tackle anyone either but Im sure you could talk and make the other team so frustrated they would walk off the field!!

Hilarious

(11-02-2018, 04:16 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Are you saying you are better than malik jefferson? Because i am 100 % certain nate meant malik can't be any worse.

Yes, that is what i meant Uber. ThumbsUp

(11-02-2018, 04:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: [Image: tumblr_oziz92nUAx1wa49x7o1_500.gif]

Love it. Smirk

(11-02-2018, 04:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The point was that it is possible for Malik to be worse than Nickerson.

Guess it could be possible, just highly doubt it.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 02:44 PM)motoarch Wrote: Hopefully this was meant sarcastically.

According to me, yes.  According to Mikey, this is real
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote

One hit and your chicklets would go flying!!   LMAO
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one that really wants to see Lewis and brown take Fred’s offer?
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 02:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: To be fair the Raiders have been making a lot of bad decisions lately it seems....

Raiders are weird. Gruden's moves have been shocking.

Reply/Quote

Me too! At least I'd be brave enough to cling to the bench for dear life trying to not get dragged out onto the field with those monsters.. One hit on me out there and my entire skeleton would go flying leaving just a barely recognizable bag of wrinkled old skin with a tattoo on it for identification and maybe a bit of uniform. Those days of my willingness to get the crap beat out of me for fun are over.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 02:01 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: He has not been the same since that bad injury. We should go to war with who we have, this has always worked well for us in the past. Why change what works...

Because right now they are the worst coverage LB group in PFF history (since '06), and also one of the worst tackling groups in the NFL? If you can't cover, and you can't tackle, what is working well?

(Unless this is sarcasm, in which case you forgot your ninja.)

- - - - - - - - -

That said, to the OP... I don't think Bowman is the same as he used to be. Likely can't be worst than Nickerson, but still not going to be a game changer.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2018, 02:25 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: If he’ll come cheap like someone else said then I’m sure mike has plans on kicking the tires lol I can hear hobspin’s typewriter warming up

[Image: kickingtires.jpg]

(11-02-2018, 03:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: For those of you who still want Jon Gruden to replace Marvin there's a website counting down the dollars, pennies and seconds...

Personally I think he should have stuck to selling beer, but that's my opinion. He created an unrealistic image of himself and plenty of fans fell hook line and sinker for it.  

Heck yeah on Bowman! 

Tbh, I think the Raiders wrote this season off before it began, and they're just compiling picks to get ready for that big move to Vegas. 

I'll reserve judgement on Gruden til I see if this pans out 2-3 years down the road. I know the same plan didn't work for Hue and the Browns though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Heck yeah on Bowman! 

When he released a perfectly good punter that was well liked by Raiders fan for no real reason we should have all know where this was headed.
Reply/Quote