Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Near 60 and sunny on Sunday in Denver
This will be a huge plus for us going to Denver in December. I was semi hoping for a snow game but 60 degrees and sunny will really help our offense. Denver is an obvious run first team so they would thrive in a cold weather snow game. Burrow might struggle a bit in those conditions with his smaller hands.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, played John Madden Football (the first!) and NFL '95 on my Genesis yesterday, simulating the conditions and all that jazz, for the game on Sunday.

Saw the weather will be 11 Celsius, sun and cloud (and clear) and no chance of precipitation, on Sunday. Will be a great, Rocky day!

I won 49-3 on JMF and 35-28 on NFL '95, btw (Elway carved me up to death, Derrick Fenner and Pickens caught 2 TDs, Krumrie had 2 sacks and a 4 yard TFL on 3 consecutive plays and Daryl Williams had 8 tackles).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I lived in Denver for a while. You have to look at more than just the temperature and precipitation. The wind can be BRUTAL out there.
Reply/Quote
The weather forecast looks good (low wind, dry), but the thing about Denver is the weather forecast changes by the hour, so who knows what it'll actually be. We've got snow/sleet and 50mph winds at the moment, which would have made for an interesting game...
Reply/Quote
While that helps, the altitude is a gonna be difficult for pretty much any visiting team, especially players who have really never experienced it before.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2021, 12:56 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: The weather forecast looks good (low wind, dry), but the thing about Denver is the weather forecast changes by the hour, so who knows what it'll actually be.  We've got snow/sleet and 50mph winds at the moment, which would have made for an interesting game...

And that is why I don't live there anymore... LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2021, 12:44 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: This will be a huge plus for us going to Denver in December. I was semi hoping for a snow game but 60 degrees and sunny will really help our offense. Denver is an obvious run first team so they would thrive in a cold weather snow game. Burrow might struggle a bit in those conditions with his smaller hands.

Yep, those small hands could have been a real liability.

[Image: tumblr_lkpag5xIM01qd438eo1_500.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote