Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ned a solution...
I know this is NOT a legitimate thread for this venue. But, I constantly get pop up ads across the bottom of each page. It is aggravating to say the least. Does anyone else have this problem? If you know how to eliminate this issue, please let me know. Once a viable solution is posted, I request that the Moderator delete this thread. Thank you. Derrick
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2017, 07:17 PM)Derrick Wrote: I know this is NOT a legitimate thread for this venue. But, I constantly get pop up ads across the bottom of each page. It is aggravating to say the least. Does anyone else have this problem? If you know how to eliminate this issue, please let me know. Once a viable solution is posted, I request that the Moderator delete this thread. Thank you. Derrick

Set your browser to block pop ups.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2017, 07:17 PM)Derrick Wrote: I know this is NOT a legitimate thread for this venue. But, I constantly get pop up ads across the bottom of each page. It is aggravating to say the least. Does anyone else have this problem? If you know how to eliminate this issue, please let me know. Once a viable solution is posted, I request that the Moderator delete this thread. Thank you. Derrick

We don't use pop-up ads. We do use Google Ads that appear at the bottom of each page.

Pop-ups are ads that appear in a new window, but within the same page. Is that what you're seeing, or are you just seeing the regular ads that always appear at the bottom of each page?

If you're just not wanting to see the ads on this site, or around the web in general, you can get AdBlock or AdBlock Plus, which generally do a decent  job. 
Reply/Quote