Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need A Sig?
'Holic, my old sig quit working. I put in a new one. Can you add Tiger Teeth on there somewhere? Maybe take out the squared corners? Thanks in advance.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 12:26 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: 'Holic, my old sig quit working.  I put in a new one.  Can you add Tiger Teeth on there somewhere?  Maybe take out the squared corners?  Thanks in advance.

https://imgur.com/DC42UUb
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 04:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: DC42UUb.png]

https://imgur.com/DC42UUb

Perfect!  Thanks bro'!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
mine disappeared or was burfict images banned from the internet lol
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 04:54 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: mine disappeared or was burfict images banned from the internet lol

Seems it's no longer accessible at the image host. I may have a copy on my old computer, not sure.

If you have an idea for a new sig, I'll be glad to make it for you.  
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 07:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If you're looking for a sig, let me know what you're wanting included in it, and I'll get you one made up.  :andy:

ha, i just sent you a PM only to find out you had PMs disabled. Glad i found this thread

Like 8 years ago (on the old board) you made me this dope ass bengals/cowboys mashup that got some JN people in a stir (specifically Denny).  It was something like the Bengals endzone jungle banner with cowboys players....alas...it's lost in the abyss forever.

Looking for something a bit more simple....state of texas shape with Bengals players in it (not picky how it's done).  Or if we don't think anyone would throw a fit, we could sprinkle Dak and Elliott in there too.  :)  If you got the free time I'd greatly appreciate it!

-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 10:31 PM)basballguy Wrote: ha, i just sent you a PM only to find out you had PMs disabled.  Glad i found this thread

Like 8 years ago (on the old board) you made me this dope ass bengals/cowboys mashup that got some JN people in a stir (specifically Denny).  It was something like the Bengals endzone jungle banner with cowboys players....alas...it's lost in the abyss forever.

Looking for something a bit more simple....state of texas shape with Bengals players in it (not picky how it's done).  Or if we don't think anyone would throw a fit, we could sprinkle Dak and Elliott in there too.  :)  If you got the free time I'd greatly appreciate it!

Was that the one with T.O. and a face full of popcorn?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 10:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Was that the one with T.O. and a face full of popcorn?

haha no..i don't remember seeing that one...wish i did though
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 10:31 PM)basballguy Wrote: ha, i just sent you a PM only to find out you had PMs disabled.  Glad i found this thread

Sure, no problem. I'll get it to you soon.

Also, PM's aren't disabled, so not sure why it didn't send.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 01:49 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Sure, no problem. I'll get it to you soon.

https://ibb.co/x2VRgN
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 01:49 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Sure, no problem. I'll get it to you soon.

Following up :)
Reply/Quote
Not usually one to bump threads haha, but are you still doing these Bengalholic?

Would love one with my favorite Bengal of all time(Rich Braham) and my favorite movie of all time(Spaceballs).

If can really appreciate it and no rush!

Thanks.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 06:11 PM)The American Dream Wrote: Not usually one to bump threads haha, but are you still doing these Bengalholic?

Would love one with my favorite Bengal of all time(Rich Braham) and my favorite movie of all time(Spaceballs).

If can really appreciate it and no rush!

Thanks.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpg]

https://i.imgur.com/UahsiIk.jpg
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 10:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: UahsiIk.jpg]

https://i.imgur.com/UahsiIk.jpg

Love it!Very much appreciated friend.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote