Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need A Sig?
'Holic, my old sig quit working. I put in a new one. Can you add Tiger Teeth on there somewhere? Maybe take out the squared corners? Thanks in advance.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 12:26 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: 'Holic, my old sig quit working.  I put in a new one.  Can you add Tiger Teeth on there somewhere?  Maybe take out the squared corners?  Thanks in advance.

https://imgur.com/DC42UUb
[Image: evTayOo.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 04:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: DC42UUb.png]

https://imgur.com/DC42UUb

Perfect!  Thanks bro'!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
mine disappeared or was burfict images banned from the internet lol
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 04:54 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: mine disappeared or was burfict images banned from the internet lol

Seems it's no longer accessible at the image host. I may have a copy on my old computer, not sure.

If you have an idea for a new sig, I'll be glad to make it for you.  
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 07:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If you're looking for a sig, let me know what you're wanting included in it, and I'll get you one made up.  :andy:

ha, i just sent you a PM only to find out you had PMs disabled. Glad i found this thread

Like 8 years ago (on the old board) you made me this dope ass bengals/cowboys mashup that got some JN people in a stir (specifically Denny).  It was something like the Bengals endzone jungle banner with cowboys players....alas...it's lost in the abyss forever.

Looking for something a bit more simple....state of texas shape with Bengals players in it (not picky how it's done).  Or if we don't think anyone would throw a fit, we could sprinkle Dak and Elliott in there too.  :)  If you got the free time I'd greatly appreciate it!

-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 10:31 PM)basballguy Wrote: ha, i just sent you a PM only to find out you had PMs disabled.  Glad i found this thread

Like 8 years ago (on the old board) you made me this dope ass bengals/cowboys mashup that got some JN people in a stir (specifically Denny).  It was something like the Bengals endzone jungle banner with cowboys players....alas...it's lost in the abyss forever.

Looking for something a bit more simple....state of texas shape with Bengals players in it (not picky how it's done).  Or if we don't think anyone would throw a fit, we could sprinkle Dak and Elliott in there too.  :)  If you got the free time I'd greatly appreciate it!

Was that the one with T.O. and a face full of popcorn?
Good teams win. Great teams cover.
[Image: ANVb1R0.png?1]
Wish List: Ryan Jensen, James Daniels, Morgan Moses, Patrick Ricard, Bailey Zappe
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 10:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Was that the one with T.O. and a face full of popcorn?

haha no..i don't remember seeing that one...wish i did though
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2022, 10:31 PM)basballguy Wrote: ha, i just sent you a PM only to find out you had PMs disabled.  Glad i found this thread

Sure, no problem. I'll get it to you soon.

Also, PM's aren't disabled, so not sure why it didn't send.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 01:49 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Sure, no problem. I'll get it to you soon.

https://ibb.co/x2VRgN
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 01:49 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Sure, no problem. I'll get it to you soon.

Following up :)
Reply/Quote