Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need A Sig?
If you're looking for a sig, let me know what you're wanting included in it, and I'll get you one made up.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Hmm, let me think on that one. I haven't sported a sig, since I was a rookie on the mothership. That one featured Whitworth, my favorite player of the time. The phrase that went along with it was "I can't do it all by myself", as the thing that first drew my attention to him was the year they had him starting at LG. Someone had done dirty, and he took them to the ground and pound. These days, I really don't have an OL favorite, and I've loved Burfict since he became a Bengal.

I sometimes refer to Burfict as The Super Destroyer. So, if I were to ask for a sig, it would be one featuring Vontaze Burfict and The Super Destroyer included somehow. The details of what I have in mind are a bit cloudy right now, so I'm going to think on it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2017, 07:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If you're looking for a sig, let me know what you're wanting included in it, and I'll get you one made up.  :andy:

I have an idea for a sig.......

I want something with David Fulcher and Tim Krumrie in it.  Two of my favorite defensive Bengals of all time.

side story, but this is what got me thinking about having a sig. Back in '88, during the preseason, I wanna say, SI had a cover of two Bengals tackling a Rams receiver.  One of those Bengals was Fulcher I believe.  I always liked that picture. I cut it out and taped it to my closet door.

Anyways, that's all I got.  I'm pretty easy to please, at least that's what the wife says.  LOL!

Thank you!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-01-2018, 06:25 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I have an idea for a sig.......

I want something with David Fulcher and Tim Krumrie in it.  Two of my favorite defensive Bengals of all time.

side story, but this is what got me thinking about having a sig. Back in '88, during the preseason, I wanna say, SI had a cover of two Bengals tackling a Rams receiver.  One of those Bengals was Fulcher I believe.  I always liked that picture. I cut it out and taped it to my closet door.

Anyways, that's all I got.  I'm pretty easy to please, at least that's what the wife says.  LOL!

Thank you!

https://i.imgur.com/Zu8AdZv.png?1

Reply/Quote
Can you make me one with Lawson and Burfict? Smirk Please!
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 04:30 PM)Takedown Wrote: Can you make me one with Lawson and Burfict? Smirk Please!

Sure. Anything else specific that you want added?
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 04:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Sure. Anything else specific that you want added?

Umm.. Other than my user 'Takedown', can you put something like, "Offensive Nightmare"? Maybe stormy type weather as the background if we're getting really creative? Cool What do you think?

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 04:58 PM)Takedown Wrote: Umm.. Other than my user 'Takedown', can you put something like, "Offensive Nightmare"? Maybe stormy type weather as the background if we're getting really creative? Cool What do you think?

Sounds good. Have it to ya soon.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 04:58 PM)Takedown Wrote: Umm.. Other than my user 'Takedown', can you put something like, "Offensive Nightmare"? Maybe stormy type weather as the background if we're getting really creative? Cool What do you think?

Paul Brown Stadium is on Elm Street. Perhaps a Nightmare on Elm Street motif.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

https://i.imgur.com/BICM9vo.jpg?1

[Image: BICM9vo.jpg?1]
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 03:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/Zu8AdZv.png?1

Thank ‘holic for the awesome sig! Much appreciated.
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2018, 02:14 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Thank ‘holic for the awesome sig!  Much appreciated.

Congrats. Pretty nice one. Good job Holic.

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 06:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Paul Brown Stadium is on Elm Street. Perhaps a Nightmare on Elm Street motif.

Not much of a horror person myself, but pretty cool idea ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 07:41 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/BICM9vo.jpg?1

[Image: BICM9vo.jpg?1]
Just how I pictured! Thanks man!! Rock On

Reply/Quote
I had a signature but I guess it expired or something. Could I get one with Andy and AJ? I guess with it looking like Andy is throwing a TD to AJ?

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2018, 11:09 PM)Bryan Wrote: I had a signature but I guess it expired or something. Could I get one with Andy and AJ? I guess with it looking like Andy is throwing a TD to AJ?

https://i.imgur.com/dESdYnJ.png?1

[Image: dESdYnJ.png?1]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2018, 02:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/dESdYnJ.png?1

[Image: dESdYnJ.png?1]
Thank you!

Reply/Quote
......any idea what's up with mine? WTF

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 10:54 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: ......any idea what's up with mine? WTF

Hmm, seems like there's an issue with the image host where the sig was stored, which is why the link isn't working.

It's always a good idea to download a copy yourself so it can be re-uploaded somewhere else if there's an issue.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 07:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hmm, seems like there's an issue with the image host where the sig was stored, which is why the link isn't working.

It's always a good idea to download a copy yourself so it can be re-uploaded somewhere else if there's an issue.

Thanks....you downloaded my old one, and I kept it.  I guess I will download this one. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote