Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help. Please Give Thoughts on 2021 Win Total
The funny part will be people picking the Browns as their sweetheart and ignoring the reality that they only scraped into postseason courtesy of the Stealers implosion and same in first round of payoffs - the Stealers lost that one far more than the Stains won it. Then the Chiefs handled them without a lot of drama.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2021, 05:31 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: its why i stopped playing fantasy....    It wasnt enough to win you had to have the right guys score points

Yup. I quit fantasy for the same reason.

I've also taken a few breaks from the boards because certain debates will have you pulling for certain things to happen rather than simply enjoying the game. I remember watching games a few years ago like "dang, Dalton fumbled the ball, the boards are going to explode".

Or "dang, Dalton threw a garbage time INT, I bet haters will use that against him". Etc.

It's really not as fun watching games like that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2021, 07:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: The funny part will be people picking the Browns as their sweetheart and ignoring the reality that they only scraped into postseason courtesy of the Stealers implosion and same in first round of payoffs - the Stealers lost that one far more than the Stains won it. Then the Chiefs handled them without a lot of drama.

If we would've faced that "imploding" Steelers team with any of our playoff teams, we would've lost 34-3. I just can't thumb my nose at anybody's playoff win when we havent had one since I was in 2nd grade...and I'm 40.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote