Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help With My Finals Lineup!
Like I said, it's a ten team league with my best friends from childhood and high school, so there's a lot riding on it.

I've won one title in the league, which, if you follow my Facebook (not sure anyone does Hilarious), is why everyone in the area calls me "Champ"!

Hilarious

I have Hurts and Herbert at QB. Do I start Herbert, who has gotten me to this point, or Hurts, who's just on fire?! I lean towards Hurts, but let me know!

At running back, I have Chris Carson (obviously starting), Antonio Gibson (had a limited practice today, but do I start him if he's full go tomorrow? He was on fire before the injury), and Jeff Wilson in my flex, who I think should have a decent game now that they ruled out Mostert. Then, on my bench, I have S Ahmed, D Harris, and L Murray.

DraftSharks doesn't even have Gibson anywhere in the rankings, but is he safe to start?

At receiver, I have Robert Woods and D Johnson starting (I'm hoping Ben can have one last decent game and throw the ball to Johnson a lot!), and I have Davis from Tennessee and Agholor on my bench. Do I put either one in the flex?

Kelce at tight end with Gay kicking and KC's defense.

He has Goff, so do I keep Gay and just hope that Goff can't get into the endzone and has Gay has to kick a bunch of field goals?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!!
Reply/Quote
I would start Herbert, roll with Carson and L. Murray (he's hot right now). I'd go with Davis in Flex, that prime time game at Green Bay should be a shootout.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Buddy, I agree with Sunset. Dance with the one that brought you here. But you have a tough choice. Either would be good IMO brother.

P.S. Robert Woods is my flex.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 10:20 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Buddy, I agree with Sunset.  Dance with the one that brought you here.  But you have a tough choice.  Either would be good IMO brother.

P.S.  Robert Woods is my flex.

I was watching NFL Live on NFL Network thinking that they'd give me the answer, and they have them both as the only "must starts."

Bang Head

Facepalm 

I guess I really can't go wrong with either one but it's just killing me because I'll go with Herbert because he got me here and then Hurts will explode because he just looked so unstoppable.  

Who are your starting receivers if he's your flex?
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 02:36 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was watching NFL Live on NFL Network thinking that they'd give me the answer, and they have them both as the only "must starts."

Bang Head

Facepalm 

I guess I really can't go wrong with either one but it's just killing me because I'll go with Herbert because he got me here and then Hurts will explode because he just looked so unstoppable.  

Who are your starting receivers if he's your flex?

WR1 - Tyreek Hill
WR2 - D.K. Metcalf

QB - Josh Allen
RB1 - Aaron Jones
RB2 - Jerrick McKinnon
TE - T.J. Hockenson
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2020, 07:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, it's a ten team league with my best friends from childhood and high school, so there's a lot riding on it.  

I've won one title in the league, which, if you follow my Facebook (not sure anyone does  Hilarious), is why everyone in the area calls me "Champ"!

Hilarious

I have Hurts and Herbert at QB.  Do I start Herbert, who has gotten me to this point, or Hurts, who's just on fire?!  I lean towards Hurts, but let me know!

At running back, I have Chris Carson (obviously starting), Antonio Gibson (had a limited practice today, but do I start him if he's full go tomorrow?  He was on fire before the injury), and Jeff Wilson in my flex, who I think should have a decent game now that they ruled out Mostert.  Then, on my bench, I have S Ahmed, D Harris, and L Murray.

DraftSharks doesn't even have Gibson anywhere in the rankings, but is he safe to start?

At receiver, I have Robert Woods and D Johnson starting (I'm hoping Ben can have one last decent game and throw the ball to Johnson a lot!), and I have Davis from Tennessee and Agholor on my bench.  Do I put either one in the flex?  

Kelce at tight end with Gay kicking and KC's defense.

He has Goff, so do I keep Gay and just hope that Goff can't get into the endzone and has Gay has to kick a bunch of field goals?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!!

Davis is your guy IMO. Stay away from Agholor when it counts. He’s burned me every time.

I don’t know if you play fanduel, subscribe to numberfire, or just get research from yahoo and espn ff. A real bonus is draftdashboard. Although it’s a pay site, they have the best site I’ve seen. I gamble a lot on Fanduel and I love it. However, I had to cancel it last month because I ran out of credit cards to get the 30 days for a $1 deal to get me to the end of the season... Wink

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 03:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Davis is your guy IMO. Stay away from Agholor when it counts. He’s burned me every time.

I don’t know if you play fanduel, subscribe to numberfire, or just get research from yahoo and espn ff. A real bonus is draftdashboard. Although it’s a pay site, they have the best site I’ve seen. I gamble a lot on Fanduel and I love it. However, I had to cancel it last month because I ran out of credit cards to get the 30 days for a $1 deal to get me to the end of the season... Wink

Cheater.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
As someone who started Carr instead of Hurts last week, I would say Hurts. But I'm definitely biased.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 08:32 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Cheater.   Ninja

Not cheating. It’s research. Gives you all the stats you need. Heck, even gives the Vegas line, weather for game, etc, etc.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 12:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not cheating. It’s research. Gives you all the stats you need. Heck, even gives the Vegas line, weather for game, etc, etc.

Just messin' with you bro'.   Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 03:01 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: WR1 - Tyreek Hill
WR2 - D.K. Metcalf

QB - Josh Allen
RB1 - Aaron Jones
RB2 - Jerrick McKinnon
TE - T.J. Hockenson
12-team league?  If so, that's a pretty stacked lineup!  The only weakness is McKinnon, which is why I'm guessing it's a 12-team.  

Our league started as a 10-team and every other league I've played in has been 12 but I like 10 just because, yes, teams are more stacked, but that's what's fun about it!  You want high scoring and you want it to be fun.  

Teams might be more stacked, but it's like that for everyone.
(12-24-2020, 03:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Davis is your guy IMO. Stay away from Agholor when it counts. He’s burned me every time.

I use DraftSharks, which I originally joined just because, with no offseason, I didn't know that much about who to draft beyond the first few rounds, but I've stayed with it and followed their advice some throughout he season.  

What I didn't do is make draft tiers because I never saw a need for them until this year when when, during the draft, I noticed some guys going way ahead or way later than where I had them and some guys that would have been nice picks weren't necessarily on my list.

Next year, draft tiers will help me pick the BPA, and that should help me win the league because I think only a few other people make them.

I still plan on winning the ship this week!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 03:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 12-team league?  If so, that's a pretty stacked lineup!  The only weakness is McKinnon, which is why I'm guessing it's a 12-team.  

Yeah, we do a 12 man league.  I had Raheem Mostert but he's been out most of the season, he's back on IR.  I've changed my mind and I'm going to start Nyheim Hines in his place.

I am the underdog, but have been most of the season.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 05:48 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, we do a 12 man league.  I had Raheem Mostert but he's been out most of the season, he's back on IR.  I've changed my mind and I'm going to start Nyheim Hines in his place.

I am the underdog, but have been most of the season.

Should I start Wilson now that Mostert's out?!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2020, 06:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Should I start Wilson now that Mostert's out?!

That's who's been the workhorse.  Maybe check his stats bro'.
Reply/Quote
Damn Brad, you drafted the wrong Saints RB. Kamara rushes for 6 TDs (only 2nd time in history of NFL) puts up big yards+ receiving..

Don't know what his fantasy score was today, but it has to be close to the record.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2020, 09:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Damn Brad, you drafted the wrong Saints RB.  Kamara rushes for 6 TDs (only 2nd time in history of NFL) puts up big yards+ receiving..

Don't know what his fantasy score was today, but it has to be close to the record.

In my league which is PPR, he had 57. Tyreek Hill had i think 63pts that week he had over 200yrds receiving.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2020, 10:44 PM)cinci4life Wrote: In my league which is PPR, he had 57. Tyreek Hill had i think 63pts that week he had over 200yrds receiving.

Ok, not a record.  Still a very noteworthy performance.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2020, 10:44 PM)cinci4life Wrote: In my league which is PPR, he had 57. Tyreek Hill had i think 63pts that week he had over 200yrds receiving.

That's my boy.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2020, 09:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Damn Brad, you drafted the wrong Saints RB.  Kamara rushes for 6 TDs (only 2nd time in history of NFL) puts up big yards+ receiving..

Yeah, the friend I'm playing in the finals has him and he put up 53.  I streamed the Saints D and they got me 1 flippin point.

On a brighter note, he also started Drew Brees, who only got him 8 points, as opposed to the 23 he was projected to get.  He didn't get them til late, so I thought that Brees was going to offset Kamara because he had 1 point or negative most of the game.

Keep the faith and just hope that Hurts can explode again and put up 50 or so himself!
Reply/Quote
Hope you started Wilson.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote