Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a Dalton subforum
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 12:18 AM)34inXXIII Wrote: Ninja

I can see that happening on Sept. 13th. Give or take a couple hours...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Bet you got tired of hearing that, huh?  (But it's not a bad idea.)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Done.

http://bengalsboard.net/Forum-Jungle-Noise

Smirk
Reply/Quote

Idk what valor more pork chops means, but you did not have to ninja this!!  Lmao
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
Then Jungle Noise would be crickets.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 02:19 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Idk what valor more pork chops means, but you did not have to ninja this!!  Lmao

Valor is High Valyrian for "eat". 

It was an early Chik-fil-A slogan back before Valyria fell. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2015, 11:47 AM)Benton Wrote: Done.

http://bengalsboard.net/Forum-Jungle-Noise

Smirk

I am suing for copyright infringement.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2015, 07:16 PM)jason Wrote: Then Jungle Noise would be crickets.

I don't think so. JN back at bengals.com was actually pretty light on the Dalton talk this year and things were fine. Unfortunately, the Dalton talk revived with the start of this forum. So I don't think a Dalton subforum would destroy JN.

That said, I just don't think it's a feasible idea because it'd be impossible to keep threads in JN from devolving into Andy threads. I'm sure you've noticed that just about any thread can become an Andy thread. If (when) that happens, what would the mods do? Start warning/banning anyone who talked about Dalton is JN? It just wouldn't work.

(08-04-2015, 09:07 PM)34inXXIII Wrote: I am suing for copyright infringement.

You can have all the money that this site has made.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 11:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think so. JN back at bengals.com was actually pretty light on the Dalton talk this year and things were fine. Unfortunately, the Dalton talk revived with the start of this forum. So I don't think a Dalton subforum would destroy JN.

That said, I just don't think it's a feasible idea because it'd be impossible to keep threads in JN from devolving into Andy threads. I'm sure you've noticed that just about any thread can become an Andy thread. If (when) that happens, what would the mods do? Start warning/banning anyone who talked about Dalton is JN? It just wouldn't work.

Good point.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote