Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a Safety? Jermaine Whitehead available..

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/04/jermaine-whitehead-cut-by-cleveland-browns-after-social-media-threats/?fbclid=IwAR3AWPliae2V1H9P7WZFru7BJ4NjMhvfWv0kdnLxsQz5DW1vL2AZQK2WjCw

Quote:The Cleveland Browns just cut 26-year-old safety Jermaine Whitehead -- after the guy threatened to shoot, kill and fight several fans on social media after the Browns lost on Sunday.

Whitehead was getting clowned on social media for his lack of tackling and the overall terribleness of the Browns, when he lashed back on Twitter,

"Imma kill you ***** ... that's on blood," he told one guy.

"Don't get shot at lil ***** ... can you whoop my ass .. .f*ck football .. let me know when you need the address," he told another.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Someone just needs to kick the shit out of him.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 01:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Someone just needs to kick the shit out of him.

Seems like he's open to any and all challenges.   Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 01:31 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Seems like he's open to any and all challenges.   Ninja

Seems like he kicked his own ass. LOL

No job and surely no other team will take him.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 01:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Seems like he kicked his own ass. LOL

No job and surely no other team will take him.

Yep, kicked his own ass right out of a high paying job.  'Cause nobody disses Jermaine Whitehead, and gets away with it..   LOL

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure he discussed this with Belicheat after last week's game, but had to put it on hold for a week to not make it so obvious.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yes, by all means, let’s sign Jermaine Whitehead but make sure he signs his contract over lunch at Cracker Barrel.
Reply/Quote