Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some crowdsource help for a question
For starters, yes I tried searching myself first and couldn’t find an answer.

After seeing a twitter exchange, I had question/thought wondering if there is a term or sociology/psychology explanation for an odd behavior, in my opinion.

Trying to keep this thread about my question and not the topic of the exchange, I am avoiding the details. So, the behavior is, saying you don’t want something in a blanket way, but then expecting people to do something that contradicts the request.

Hopefully that makes sense...
Reply/Quote
Yeah I know what that is, it's called being a woman.
Reply/Quote
Bi-polar nervous disorder?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Passive aggressive reverse psychology.
Reply/Quote
You mean like your wife saying she doesn’t want anything for her birthday? Don’t fall for it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
If it’s in regards to your wife.....buy a comfy couch, you’re gonna need it.

There is no right answer when it comes to wives. Your wrong about something one way or another.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Ok, people. I don’t have a wife, I read an exchange on Twitter and it wasn’t about husbands and wives.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2018, 07:56 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Ok, people. I don’t have a wife, I read an exchange on Twitter and it was about husbands and wives.

So we were pretty much nailed it with zero detail given.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-02-2018, 08:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So we were pretty much nailed it with zero detail given.

Sorry that was supposed to be “wasn’t” about husbands and wives.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2018, 08:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Sorry that was supposed to be “wasn’t” about husbands and wives.

Too late. We’re taking credit. LOL

Reply/Quote
It's called manipulative modeling behavior where you throw hints to how you want the other party to act on
Reply/Quote
Get yer self a wife so this whole conversation fits our agenda. :)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
We're right ,you're wrong and your wife just called and wants you to get your ass home right now! 

We told her we hadn't seen you all day with that one chick.. Just the other one and you're 'just friends' anyway. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 01:32 AM)grampahol Wrote: We're right ,you're wrong and your wife just called and wants you to get your ass home right now! 

We told her we hadn't seen you all day with that one chick.. Just the other one and you're 'just friends' anyway. 

That exactly why I’m not married. I can have as many “side” chicks as I want LOL
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2018, 09:30 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: That exactly why I’m not married. I can have as many “side” chicks as I want LOL

Me too if I could actually attract them to my 58 year old not so rich self.. 

Hint to young men . Get it while you can because nothing beats getting old, fat, wrinkled and poor for attracting the hot babes.. 
You always see those playboy bunny bios that have :
Turn ons: Old, fat, wrinkled old poor dudes..
Turn offs: Young studly dudes with lots of money..

Now you know why I opted for getting old, fat and wrinkled and poor..   lol

My old woman tells me that she's in favor of me finding some hot young woman, but I'm on to the trick.  She knows it's never gonna happen and even if it did I'd probably die from a heart attack on day one ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote