Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some young players to make impact vs Steelers
(12-01-2017, 08:37 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: They need some semblance of the run game from last week. The best chance in winning is a ball control, long-drives game. If it degenerates to the three-and-outs with Andy trying to make a big play it won't work even if Dre or Gino do pick sixes like for the games against the Colts and Broncos.

I don't have cable or ESPN so I guess I'll have to go to South Park Pizza Tavern to watch the game. Darn!

Don't have ESPN either and don't want it. Has turned into Entertainment Tonight.

They say they might stop doing the NFL all together. Hope they do and one of the other stations takes up MNF.

(12-01-2017, 03:17 PM)kevin Wrote: Didn't know Fisher out for year, I have many things to do besides Bengals.   So this young player is no help or no impact.  How about Ogbuehi ?  Is he out for the year ?  If not, if THIS young man can ever live up to his 1st round draft pick and block somebody at left tackle once manned by Munoz and Whitworth, that would be a huge impact.  Since Dalton is right handed left tackle is Dalton's blind side.  Protect Dalton't Blind Side. 

Fisher has an irregular heartbeat illness like Afib or something. Serious stuff, cannot judge his play after knowing 
this. Probably was hampering him the whole time he has been here. Og has been getting better, he just gets beat 
by the bullrush all the time and needs to play harder every snap. 

Still think we should draft a LT or get one in FA but atleast Og has improved some especially in the run game.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 11:28 PM)impactplaya Wrote: In past history going back to the Palmer era when the Bengals have beaten the Steelers
It's always a 1st or 2nd year player making a impact play

Johnathon Fanene...Chris Henry....Tab Perry...Shawn Williams...Andre Caldwell..
This year is no different
We need a Glasgow...Evans...Malone...Mixon to make some really big plays
We can't rely on Green or LaFell to carry us to victory
The Bengals need a really collective effort from 2016 17 Draft picks to save the day
Heck even the Steelers have had young guys make huge plays vs the Bengals lately
Grimble...Rogers...

You forgot Pollack with his hand on the ground in 2005.  Hmm  Lawson anyone?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote