Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to take some shots deep today.
(09-27-2015, 05:54 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Did MLJ get better separation than AJ today? That's what I was commenting on.

He doesn't get better separation than AJ. AJ is a more polished receiver. Jones is damn close though. I disagree with you saying Jones is similar to Sanu in not getting separation due to route running. Jones gets in and out of cuts much quicker than Sanu and he's much more precise on his route running than he was coming out of college.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He doesn't get better separation than AJ. AJ is a more polished receiver. Jones is damn close though. I disagree with you saying Jones is similar to Sanu in not getting separation due to route running. Jones gets in and out of cuts much quicker than Sanu and he's much more precise on his route running than he was coming out of college.

I disagree further. Jones may be faster and have better hands than Sanu, but Sanu routes are crisper at the top. Jones is a better receiver though.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 10:34 AM)Fresno B Wrote: I disagree further. Jones may be faster and have better hands than Sanu, but Sanu routes are crisper at the top. Jones is a better receiver though.

Quickness though. I thought we were talking about separation. If Jones is quicker, he's more likely to separate better than Sanu. 

I like 'em both though. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote