Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need to take the pulse of steeler nation
(02-12-2019, 09:45 AM)Cartman Wrote: Truer words have never been spoken.... if you had said that looking into a mirror. 
I said "closet fan" not "bandwagon". 
There is a stark difference you know.
Also you finally, albeit unwittingly, answered my question posed in post #56. You appear to be more of a closet fan, not a bandwagon jumper. Correct?

First of all, the words you bolded contained an incomplete hypothetical: "if I was going to jump bandwagons ...".   Those words literally tell us nothing because they don't complete the thought. 

Secondly, you DID include bandwagon as an option in your post. Here's a tip: If you insist on contradicting yourself, it’s usually best not to immediately point out the post that proves it.  

And finally, setting up a false dichotomy (i.e., closet or bandwagon) and eliminating one option to 'prove' a point is a strategy of the logically challenged.  

For your benefit, I have linked to the definitions of some of the bigger words in this post.  
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 11:50 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: First of all, the words you bolded contained an incomplete hypothetical: "if I was going to jump bandwagons ...".   Those words literally tell us nothing because they don't complete the thought. 

Secondly, you DID include bandwagon as an option in your post. Here's a tip: If you insist on contradicting yourself, it’s usually best not to immediately point out the post that proves it.  

And finally, setting up a false dichotomy (i.e., closet or bandwagon) and eliminating one option to 'prove' a point is a strategy of the logically challenged.  

For your benefit, I have linked to the definitions of some of the bigger words in this post.  

Finally someone gets it. This guy is a joke.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 11:50 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: First of all, the words you bolded contained an incomplete hypothetical: "if I was going to jump bandwagons ...".   Those words literally tell us nothing because they don't complete the thought. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 05:11 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Finally someone gets it.

Yeah finally. It's not every day that someone will admit they agree with you.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2019, 10:46 PM)Cartman Wrote: Yeah finally. It's not every day that someone will admit they agree with you.

Too bad no ever agreed with you before and now that you're banned, no one ever will.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
OUCH

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/02/23/hines-ward-slams-steelers-questions-ben-roethlisbergers-leadership/23676374/

Quote:Hines Ward again slams Steelers, questions Ben Roethlisberger's leadership skills
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2019, 02:07 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Too bad no ever agreed with you before and now that you're banned, no one ever will.  ThumbsUp

Too bad Cartman had to go and get banned. He raised everyone's intelligence by extreme factors by his very presence..  You know, that one special idiot makes everyone look a little smarter..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2019, 01:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: Too bad Cartman had to go and get banned. He raised everyone's intelligence by extreme factors by his very presence..  You know, that one special idiot makes everyone look a little smarter..  ThumbsUp

Yes, he was the Bengals version of Steelman. No matter how bad you felt, you could always rest easy knowing you weren't that idiotic.
Reply/Quote