Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need to take the pulse of steeler nation
(02-09-2019, 11:00 AM)Beaker Wrote: You just did with that 100 word reply.

Don't feed him. This troll won't leave then. 
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2019, 09:50 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That's the meanest thing you could possibly say to me. You should be banned for that. Big Grin Honestly I wished the Rooney's wouldn't hold onto their head coaches like it's their wives. The Steelers need a change and the head coach is the first. It's embarrassing to see the players run amuck like they are and Tomlin not doing anything about it.

So you wished the Rooney's would have fired Noll and Cowher?
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2019, 01:17 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Don't feed him. This troll won't leave then. 

I'm sure Beaker obeys the "Ruler of all Bengals Fans".
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2019, 01:17 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Don't feed him. This troll won't leave then. 

Wow man, you're going to be having some serious emotional problems, once the reality that after 40+ years of intermittent greatness, the Steelers are slipping back into the same obscurity that they once rose from.  I mean, that's got to be a bitter pill to swallow..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2019, 11:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow man, you're going to be having some serious emotional problems, once the reality that after 40+ years of intermittent greatness, the Steelers are slipping back into the same obscurity that they once rose from.  I mean, that's got to be a bitter pill to swallow..

They won't be bad that long. At least I have the Pirates to look forward to. Ninja 
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 03:57 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: They won't be bad that long. At least I have the Pirates to look forward to. Ninja 

Until they start losing.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 10:10 PM)Cartman Wrote: Until they start losing.

Start? They've been losing.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 11:16 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Start? They've been losing.

I guess this troll follows baseball as well as he does football.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 11:16 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Start? They've been losing.

The season hasn't started yet. So yeah, once they start losing.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 01:30 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I guess this troll follows baseball as well as he does football.

You guessed wrong, but I have to give you credit for not confusing the two.
You don't come across as a very bright person.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 02:25 AM)Cartman Wrote: You guessed wrong, but I have to give you credit for not confusing the two.
You don't come across as a very bright person.

That's the best you got? Please, just stop. Go to Jungle Noise. You're way out of your league here. Heck even Steelman was more intelligent than you and I never thought I would ever get to say that.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 05:08 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That's the best you got? Please, just stop. Go to Jungle Noise. You're way out of your league here. Heck even Steelman was more intelligent than you and I never thought I would ever get to say that.

Funny how quickly you've abandoned your own "don't feed the troll"  policy.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 01:10 PM)Cartman Wrote: Funny how quickly you've abandoned your own "don't feed the troll"  policy.

I said you're like a train wreck. My gosh, can you have a lower IQ?
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 01:30 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I guess this troll follows baseball as well as he does football.

(02-11-2019, 01:33 AM)Cartman Wrote: The season hasn't started yet. So yeah, once they start losing.

Pirates haven't been doing any winning the last 3 years so technically i'm right.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 06:52 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Pirates haven't been doing any winning the last 3 years so technically i'm right.

Yeah you're right. Cartman's just a joke. The bad part is, he's not even a funny joke. He's like one of those racist jokes.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 06:52 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Pirates haven't been doing any winning the last 3 years so technically i'm right.

I was implying next season.

To be more clear..if the Pirates start losing again next year Captain Oblivious will go back into the closet.
What they did prior years is irrelevant to the point.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 02:31 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I said you're like a train wreck. My gosh, can you have a lower IQ?

I suppose, if I keep reading your posts.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 08:27 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah you're right. Cartman's just a joke. The bad part is, he's not even a funny joke. He's like one of those racist jokes.

But you are. This gem of a post made me chuckle a little.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 10:11 PM)Cartman Wrote: I was implying next season.

To be more clear..if the Pirates start losing again next year Captain Oblivious will go back into the closet.
What they did prior years is irrelevant to the point.

Wow, you truly do suck at trolling. I honestly feel bad for you at how stupid you look right now. If I was going to jump bandwagons, then I wouldn't be a fan of a team that hasn't won a World Series, or even been in one since 1979, 40 years ago. I never got to see the Pirates win a World Series. If I wanted to be a fan of a team just because they win, I would follow teams like Red Sox, Astros, Yankees, etc. Not the damn Pirates. 
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 12:38 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Wow, you truly do suck at trolling. I honestly feel bad for you at how stupid you look right now. If I was going to jump bandwagons, then I wouldn't be a fan of a team that hasn't won a World Series, or even been in one since 1979, 40 years ago. I never got to see the Pirates win a World Series. If I wanted to be a fan of a team just because they win, I would follow teams like Red Sox, Astros, Yankees, etc. Not the damn Pirates. 

Truer words have never been spoken.... if you had said that looking into a mirror. 
I said "closet fan" not "bandwagon". 
There is a stark difference you know.
Also you finally, albeit unwittingly, answered my question posed in post #56. You appear to be more of a closet fan, not a bandwagon jumper. Correct?
Reply/Quote