Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needs Reps
Hello Who Dey Nation,
I am a long time watcher of this board and the old board. I don't post much because of time restraints, however I wanted to throw an idea out to you all. This is the mock draft and free agency season and everyone has their wish lists of players that they would like to see in stripes. However, I am concerned with players that we do have already. It makes no sense to "over draft" for a position in my opinion if a player has yet to receive reps to prove himself. So my question to the board is who needs reps?
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 11:29 AM)Knightmare on Elm Street Wrote: Hello Who Dey Nation,
I am a long time watcher of this board and the old board. I don't post much because of time restraints, however I wanted to throw an idea out to you all. This is the mock draft and free agency season and everyone has their wish lists of players that they would like to see in stripes. However, I am concerned with players that we do have already. It makes no sense to "over draft" for a position in my opinion if a player has yet to receive reps to prove himself. So my question to the board is who needs reps?

Westerman
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 11:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Westerman

I agree. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing him at C this upcoming season. 
Reply/Quote

Westerman
Redmond
Ross
Boyd
Willis
Billings
Russell
Shaw (at safety)
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Patiently waiting for the Dalton comment to hit.

Nervous

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 11:52 AM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Patiently waiting for the Dalton comment to hit.

Nervous

As soon as the next McCarron arrives.
Reply/Quote
Who needs reps? CJ Uzomah!

Good offenses need two reliable tight ends and with Tyler Kroft showing promise, it’s time to get CJ into the game more often. I say this because Tyler Eifert, great as he is, is not consistently healthy. CJ has great hands and he blocks very well. A two tight end scheme with Kroft and Uzomah might be a secret offensive weapon in 2018 and beyond.
Reply/Quote
Ross
Westerman
Redmond
Boling (at LT)

Reply/Quote
Everyone drafted in the last 2 years.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 12:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Who needs reps?  CJ Uzomah!

Good offenses need two reliable tight ends and with Tyler Kroft showing promise, it’s time to get CJ into the game more often.  I say this because Tyler Eifert, great as he is, is not consistently healthy.  CJ has great hands and he blocks very well.  A two tight end scheme with Kroft and Uzomah might be a secret offensive weapon in 2018 and beyond.

Uzomah has not really developed that much in my opinion...last year with eifert out was the time to make a move.

would not be adverse to getting a mid round TE to try and back up Kroft (im not relying on eifert even if he returns)
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 11:48 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Westerman
Redmond
Ross
Boyd
Willis
Billings
Russell
Shaw (at safety)

westerman definitely.

good shout on Boyd too...I have a hunch he may turn into a Lazor favourite.    I also look forward to everyone spending the offseason going on about Core, Malone, Ross , insert draftee WR whilst forgetting the fact that Boyd has done more to earn playing time than all of them put together ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Ross

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 11:45 AM)Knightmare on Elm Street Wrote: I agree. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing him at C this upcoming season. 

I think Westerman is going to become a Frank Pollack favorite. If he's looking for guys with mean aggressive streak, Westerman fits that bill. Undefeated boxer, which shows a mean streak and the ability to use his hands, it will be easier to train technique into Westerman than to train aggressive play into certain other individuals.
Reply/Quote
Simple..just go down the list of players who will be unrestricted free agents at seasons end.. Gotta get them on tape for their new teams..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Nate Solder Ninja

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I think Westerman and Redmond have shown they could play but need more experience together (hopefully with a new Center) to see what talent they display on the interior line.

I am going with Brandon Wilson at Safety, Brian Hill at Running Back, and Jordan Evans are Backer. They need more reps.

I also would like to see Dennard start more because he has shown some great talent when he plays but still needs more reps due to prior injuries.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Defense- Willis, Wilson, Russell, Evans, and Shaw
Offense- Ross
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Malone... Like what little a saw.
Reply/Quote
All the young guys need reps and COACHING
Reply/Quote

Ross, Billings, Westerman, Redmond, Lawson, Willis, Evans and most importantly a new Center not named Bodine and a new LT.
Reply/Quote