Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neegan and Jadis need to die
Huge walking dead fan here,was hoping to see neegan get killed by rick in the finale but it didnt happen...they could have let them catch jadis and keep her in the basement as a slave..pisses me off that all the bad guys got away and we gotta wait till oct for next episode
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 12:33 PM)B3ng4Ls420 Wrote: Huge walking dead fan here,was hoping to see neegan get killed by rick in the finale but it didnt happen...they could have let them catch jadis and keep her in the basement as a slave..pisses me off that all the bad guys got away and we gotta wait till oct for next episode

Neegan is the best character on the walking dead...  I wouldn't be sad if he killed rick and his whole crew of morons.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 12:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Neegan is the best character on the walking dead...  I wouldn't be sad if he killed rick and his whole crew of morons.

A promise is a promise with Rick .....It might not be today,it might not be tommorow  but Rick is gonna kill Neegan...and i cant wait.......how can someone like Neegan? Thats like cheering for ichigan when you live in Ohio...A little birdie told me that Rick is gonna slit Neegans throat in season 8 but he doesnt die and he hold him captive and molest him repeatedly until he dies of blood loss
Reply/Quote
If you're this into it...then you probably need to start reading the comics and stop watching the show.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2017, 04:03 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: If you're this into it...then you probably need to start reading the comics and stop watching the show.

Thats where i got the throat slash/basment torture from 
Reply/Quote