Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelson and Jones
Well Reggie and Marvin are still 0 fors in playoff games. They both must have felt right at home just like they never left!
Reply/Quote
To be fair, Nelson and the Raiders as a whole were in a really shitty QB situation.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I'm really missing Nelson.

Williams and his late hits are getting old.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Nelson was in a bad situation but Jones disappeared half of the year ai wouldn't be surprised if the Lions can him, at least Sanu knows what a divisional round feels like
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 02:32 AM)Big Boss Wrote: To be fair, Nelson and the Raiders as a whole were in a really shitty QB situation.

We were missing our star QB in the playoffs last year too. I didn't hear anyone making excuses for us. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We were missing our star QB in the playoffs last year too. I didn't hear anyone making excuses for us. 

How could anyone make excuses? We won the game and then gave it away. QB wasn't the reason we lost.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 09:50 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: How could anyone make excuses? We won the game and then gave it away. QB wasn't the reason we lost.

No, but he didn't exactly light it up either. He only put up 16 points. If the Raiders get a pass for Carr being out so should we.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No, but he didn't exactly light it up either. He only put up 16 points. If the Raiders get a pass for Carr being out so should we.

Facepalm  It also wasn't the Raiders fifth consecutive one and done, in a row, or their seventh in eleven years.  Harley is right, we had that game won, and gave it back. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:23 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Facepalm  It also wasn't the Raiders fifth consecutive one and done, in a row, or their seventh in eleven years.  Harley is right, we had that game won, and gave it back. 

Right, because the Raiders had not been close to being a part of the postseason over that time.  

BTW, did anyone else notice Amari Cooper?  What the hell happened to that disinterested turd?  He was gawd-awful and looked like he could care less if he caught a ball or not?  Two catches for 19 yards?  Great work, Cooper.  I felt bad for Cook in this game.  
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:49 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We were missing our star QB in the playoffs last year too. I didn't hear anyone making excuses for us. 

You beat me to the punch NC!!  Wink
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 09:50 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: How could anyone make excuses? We won the game and then gave it away. QB wasn't the reason we lost.

You're missing the point HD.  If Carr doesn't go down they probably get a first round bye, just like last year with the Bengals.  If Dalton doesn't go down, great, great chance that Pittsburgh game would have never been played, because of a first round Bengal bye.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:14 AM)Trademark Wrote: Nelson was in a bad situation but Jones disappeared half of the year ai wouldn't be surprised if the Lions can him, at least Sanu knows what a divisional round feels like

Let's see if he and Leon can avoid the 0 fors club.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 02:32 AM)Big Boss Wrote: To be fair, Nelson and the Raiders as a whole were in a really shitty QB situation.

At least they had time to prepare for the game without the starter and didn't have to do it after the first offensive snap.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:39 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: At least they had time to prepare for the game without the starter and didn't have to do it after the first offensive snap.

??? Bengals had 3 games to prepare as well.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:46 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: ??? Bengals had 3 games to prepare as well.

1/8/2006

Really referencing the "Raiders as a whole" thing.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:39 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: At least they had time to prepare for the game without the starter and didn't have to do it after the first offensive snap.

You must be referring to the Palmer injury?

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:53 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: 1/8/2006

Really referencing the "Raiders as a whole" thing.

Gotcha jfk, my bad.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:56 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Gotcha jfk, my bad.

Nope, I should've been more clear about it.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No, but he didn't exactly light it up either. He only put up 16 points. If the Raiders get a pass for Carr being out so should we.

There is a pretty substantial difference between the Bengals playing their second-string backup QB, who had the benefit of three consecutive starts leading up to the playoff game, and the Raiders playing their third-string QB as a starter for the very first time.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:58 AM)Big Boss Wrote: There is a pretty substantial difference between the Bengals playing their second-string backup QB, who had the benefit of three starts prior to the playoff game, and the Raiders playing their third-string QB for the very first time as a starter.  

I can't remember squat sometimes, did the second get hurt, or was Del Rio not happy with the seconds play and decided to start number 3?
Reply/Quote