Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelson vs Tomlin
Does any one know the real reason they had words? I always wondered what caused it, i was waiting for drama to unfold like watching the soaps. Tomlin clai

med it was not about the hit on bell...then what was the issue?
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
I think it was but in the end it's over with they deserve it for rivers and Huber we got Miller and Bell even tho I don't approve of it eye for an eye. And even worse Palmer
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I believe it would have to be about the way he tackled Bell. Basically chopped his shin out from under him.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 07:40 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I believe it would have to be about the way he tackled Bell. Basically chopped his shin out from under him.

Funny. They act like little bitches when it happens to them but Troy Poolaumauuloa made his career by diving through legs.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 07:49 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Funny. They act like little bitches when it happens to them but Troy Poolaumauuloa made his career by diving through legs.

My thoughts exactly.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Seems to me he was crying over what they apparently teach all of their defenders to do deliberately in Pittsburgh.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
You got that right. Curious just how many serious injuries have the Bengals had playing that team. I can remember several over just the last few years.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 11:13 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: You got that right. Curious just how many serious injuries have the Bengals had playing that team. I can remember several over just the last few years.

Yup.....and some that could have been worse than what they wound up being......anyone remember this gem?

[Image: andersonfacemask.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I wonder if Mike Tomlin considers this a legal play?

[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 12:15 AM)CincyProduct Wrote: Does any one know the real reason they had words? I always wondered what caused it, i was waiting for drama to unfold like watching the soaps. Tomlin clai

med it was not about the hit on bell...then what was the issue?

Nelson hit Bell in the Knees..

the Steelers only like that when their players do it to others... Cause they teach that shit even more so now that James is a linebacker coach there.
Reply/Quote
Tomlin was just bitchy that day because he had sand in has vagina.
Reply/Quote
**** Mike Tomlin. Ask him about trying to step on the field to make a play on the Ravens returner Jones. The AFC N will never forget this guy is a fraud and a ****ing joke.

This bug-eyed piece of shit will be looking for a job in a few years. He is a fraud and a classless idiot. **** him.
Reply/Quote
Did i just stumble into the Smack Forum?

Tomlin said it was a legal play. He didn't have an issue with the hit.

He said that someone told Reggie something that Tomlin didn't say so Tomlin was trying to get that straight and tell him to ask him, not take a 3rd party's word for it.

Curse you all for making me state facts, defending a steeler. :angry:

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 11:23 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yup.....and some that could have been worse than what they wound up being......anyone remember this gem?

[Image: andersonfacemask.jpg]

That's the play that put my hate level for the Steelers leaps and bounds above all other teams and it's still there ! I don't know how he didn't break Kenny's neck, one of the dirtest plays I've ever witnessed.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 07:49 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Funny. They act like little bitches when it happens to them but Troy Poolaumauuloa made his career by diving through legs.

Dead on STC. Frickin little bitches. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
The Steelers D isn't even the worst offenders - the worst was Hines Ward. He was always cheap shoting someone if he wasn't catching the ball. I always hoped there would be retribution for the Rivers broke jaw shot - but noooooo - we're too nice!
Reply/Quote