Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Neo Nazi: need to know
(08-21-2017, 12:58 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hahaha according to ADL he was targeted by the white supremecists more than anyone else last year.

He has zero love for these guys .

Please inform yourself.

I have. I get to see every Nazi deflecting headline as you post all of his stories here.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-21-2017, 01:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The gays have rights. Every man and woman have rights. Unless the gays are claiming alien then that includes them.

No one needs special extra rights.

No, they don't have equal rights. It's not a matter of "special rights", just being included in the same national anti discrimination legislation.

(08-21-2017, 12:55 AM)Vlad Wrote: Wouldn't it be fabulous if liberals here and in the news media were as fiercely dedicated to calling out Islamic terror as they are in calling out white supremacy.

Deflect away from the Nazis like a good little Proud Boy. Thank you for proving my point.

(08-21-2017, 05:39 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Phew, that was close.

I was just thinking to myself "Self, you know what this board is in desperate need of? Another thread where people can call others Nazi and Nazi-supporters because they aren't unquestionably agreed with."

CRISIS AVERTED, FOLKS!

I specifically said having pro Trump views DOES NOT make anyone a Nazi and am simply suggesting no one feel like they should defend them.

Way to straw man.

(08-21-2017, 08:42 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I specifically said having pro Trump views DOES NOT make anyone a Nazi and am simply suggesting no one feel like they should defend them.

Way to straw man.

Yes, and then the thread immediately turned into calling people Nazi, which is the same thing that's happened in the other half dozen threads in P&R right now where this exact topic is being discussed, and people are being called Nazi in there too.

It was less a commentary on what you had written in your OP, and more what this thread was about, how many threads there are already discussing it, and what I knew the thread would devolve into.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(08-21-2017, 09:02 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yes, and then the thread immediately turned into calling people Nazi, which is the same thing that's happened in the other half dozen threads in P&R right now where this exact topic is being discussed, and people are being called Nazi in there too.

It was less a commentary on what you had written in your OP, and more what this thread was about, how many threads there are already discussing it, and what I knew the thread would devolve into.

I'm the only person who directed a comment towards anyone close to this and it was "stop defending Nazis" after someone specifically said the media is to blame for the Nazi who killed a woman.

(08-20-2017, 09:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: However, during the years of the Obama administration, those racial tensions have shot back up to levels that I haven't seen since I was a kid.  Why?  

A lot of white people got really upset when they found out that a well-spoken, high class black man could become the leader of the free world.  There is no coincidence.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(08-21-2017, 09:56 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: A lot of white people got really upset when they found out that a well-spoken, high class black man could become the leader of the free world.  There is no coincidence.

Yep.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-21-2017, 12:10 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Really now?  Last I checked, all people were protected under the US Constitution, equal under the law of the land.  We're not talking about the rest of the world, but what is happening in this Nation.

This is the conundrum of it all. Nazis, KKK, and other white supremacists have the right to be protected equally under the law. Even though if they all died tomorrow, the world would be better off without them.

But they use that right for preaching hatred and not wanting equal rights for everyone. 

I think we all should just be thankful of them not growing enough in numbers to the point of making a difference in our government. Like how the Brownshirts rose in numbers in Germany back in the 1920s to power in the 1930s.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(08-21-2017, 08:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, they don't have equal rights. It's not a matter of "special rights", just being included in the same national anti discrimination legislation.

There should be no anti discrimination legislation. But even if there was and we are talking about civil rights legislation, this is for black people anyway considering we enslaved them. We didn't enslave any gays.

Outside of that everyone else doesn't need any . And we can make the argument that black people do not need these protections any longer .
(08-21-2017, 08:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, they don't have equal rights. It's not a matter of "special rights", just being included in the same national anti discrimination legislation.

Isn't the entire point of anti discrimination legislation to ensure equal rights for parties that were previously being discriminated?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-21-2017, 09:56 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: A lot of white people got really upset when they found out that a well-spoken, high class black man could become the leader of the free world.  There is no coincidence.

I figure it just really irked those people that so many others would be duped into thinking a black man who worked his way up to be the most powerful man in the world could really be superior to an inbred racist redneck who eats SKOAL and lives in a trailer with his mama. The fact that those dumbases have now adopted the mantle of one of America and mankind's most hated enemies is an exciting new development.
(08-21-2017, 05:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Isn't the entire point of anti discrimination legislation to ensure equal rights for parties that were previously being discriminated?

At this rate leftists won't be happy until everyone except straight white males have special extra rights.
(08-21-2017, 05:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Isn't the entire point of anti discrimination legislation to ensure equal rights for parties that were previously being discriminated?

Civil rights are the government saying that everyone should be treated equally, but we know this demographic is not, and so we have to provide government protection to insure they are.
(08-21-2017, 07:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Civil rights are the government saying that everyone should be treated equally, but we know this demographic is not, and so we have to provide government protection to insure they are.

Damn, here I thought that we just passed these sort of laws to clarify and reinforce the intent of the bill of rights. 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-21-2017, 07:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Damn, here I thought that we just passed these sort of laws to clarify and reinforce the intent of the bill of rights. 

Actually a very common misconception. The Bill of Rights lays out civil liberties, which are different than civil rights. Civil liberties are things we are protected from the government doing to us. Civil rights are things the government protects us from doing to each other.
(08-21-2017, 08:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Deflect away from the Nazis like a good little Proud Boy. Thank you for proving my point.

You call it deflecting, I call it you being hypocritical.
(08-21-2017, 07:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: You call it deflecting, I call it you being hypocritical.

How so?

It is, yet it currently leaves many classes unprotected due to its language and the right's unwillingness to extend protections.

(08-21-2017, 09:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It is, yet it currently leaves many classes unprotected due to its language and the right's unwillingness to extend protections.

As long as they're American Citizens, pretty sure their included.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23