Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Never Fear, The Ravens Suck
(09-12-2018, 10:22 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Colts are arguably one of the worst teams in the league, worse than even the Browns. How'd that work out for the Bengals?

The Bengals were playing catch-up for most of the game and minus a Colt fumble at the end the Bengals probably would have lost.

If the Ravens suck, then what does that make the Bengals?
Tiger  2-0.
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 10:22 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Colts are arguably one of the worst teams in the league, worse than even the Browns. How'd that work out for the Bengals?

The Bengals were playing catch-up for most of the game and minus a Colt fumble at the end the Bengals probably would have lost.

If the Ravens suck, then what does that make the Bengals?

Better.

Also, nice job creating your own thread since my smack talk was too rough for ya. It's kind of like the acquisition of Lamar Jackson... a waste!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 06:22 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The Clowns are better than Buffalo or Indy. Don't stop believing.

Anything to make that tie a little easier to swallow.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Anything to make that tie a little easier to swallow.

He's been swallowing more than ties for a large part of his life.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 03:55 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I see your "The Ravens suck" 

And raise you "Marvin in Primetime"

You should have folded.
Reply/Quote