Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never Forget
On this day... 18 years ago 246 people went to the airports for their morning flights. 2,606 people went to work in the World Trade Centers area. 343 firefighters were on their morning shift. 60 police officers were out on morning patrol. 8 paramedics were standing by to save lives. None of them saw past 10:00am Sept 11, 2001. In one single moment life may never be the same. As you live and enjoy the breaths you take today and tonight before you go to sleep in preparation for your life tomorrow, kiss the ones you love, snuggle a little tighter, and never take one second of your life for granted. Never forget them.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2019, 11:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: On this day... 18 years ago 246 people went to the airports for their morning flights. 2,606 people went to work in the World Trade Centers area. 343 firefighters were on their morning shift. 60 police officers were out on morning patrol. 8 paramedics were standing by to save lives. None of them saw past 10:00am Sept 11, 2001. In one single moment life may never be the same. As you live and enjoy the breaths you take today and tonight before you go to sleep in preparation for your life tomorrow, kiss the ones you love, snuggle a little tighter, and never take one second of your life for granted. Never forget them.

ThumbsUp
I just happened to be back stateside on that morning. Waking up and seeing the first tower on fire and asking what that was about. My ex-wife told me some pilot crashed into it. Then at the moment the second plane came into view and smashed into the building. I remember telling her a second later, we are under attack!
Reply/Quote