Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Never Let Them See You Sweat!
Zac demonstrated the most energy of the entire game in that last play than Andy did the entire 1st half of the game! Hehe
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 06:22 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Well, I would rather have him take out his issues in the forum than like road rage, chronic substance use, alcoholism, or some other destructive path...

If Taylor somehow takes this team to the playoffs and wins a game or two in the future, there will be people and fans that are critical.  Lewis changed the Bengal franchise into a perennial playoff contender and there were still so much hate.  

With that said, Taylor still has yet to win a game in the NFL as HC.  Needs that first win.   

lol yeah but the forums arent just for dealing with his issues.
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one who doesn't get the Marvin hate? I remember pre 2003 very well. Not good times. When people said Bungles it was legitimate. ML brought at least some respect to the franchise. Obviously his tenure post 2015 was an utter disappointment, but let's see how the next head coach does before we mock Marvin. It may be that that is the best that can be done in an organization with Mike Brown at it's head.
Reply/Quote
Here I'll be irrationally positive:

Who will make the Pro Bowl 1st? Billy Price or Bobby Hart?

I'm guessing they both make it when the Bengals turn around the season against Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2019, 03:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Here I'll be irrationally positive:

Who will make the Pro Bowl 1st? Billy Price or Bobby Hart?

I'm guessing they both make it when the Bengals turn around the season against Pittsburgh.

Pistons, there's a very fine line between optimism and complete delusionalism.. Note that I'm in no way saying you're delusional, but Price and Hart suddenly making the pro bowl based on one game they may or may not win isn't exactly up there with Truth, Justice and the American Way with Superman flying around the globe so fast it stops time or even reverses it.. No wait.. It's EXACTLY the same since those things don't actually happen except in the movies. Just tune in to Netflix for the next exciting episode of 'Billy Price and Bobby Hart Reverse Time By Flying Around the Globe REALLY REALLY Fast..'  I dunno...maybe it's on Amazon Prime.. No wait.. The Roku Nowhere Channel.. One of those channels..  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2019, 03:26 PM)grampahol Wrote: Pistons, there's a very fine line between optimism and complete delusionalism.. Note that I'm in no way saying you're delusional, but Price and Hart suddenly making the pro bowl based on one game they may or may not win isn't exactly up there with Truth, Justice and the American Way with Superman flying around the globe so fast it stops time or even reverses it.. No wait.. It's EXACTLY the same since those things don't actually happen except in the movies. Just tune in to Netflix for the next exciting episode of 'Billy Price and Bobby Hart Reverse Time By Flying Around the Globe REALLY REALLY Fast..'  I dunno...maybe it's on Amazon Prime.. No wait.. The Roku Nowhere Channel.. One of those channels..  Nervous

Stop hating on Price and Hart.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote