Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never Put Two Halves Together
It's the same old story that has seemed to be an issue for years. Against Seattle we score 17 in 1st half and 3 in 2nd. Today shut out in 1st half, 17 points in 2nd. We saw this time after time after time with Marvin. Doesn't appear much has changed. This team simply can't put two halves of football together.
Reply/Quote
Not only that it seems both sides of the ball ever show up. The D plays decent the offense caves, and vise versa. This shit show needs to be blown up. Start bringing in FA’s and I dunno maybe draft some healthy players in the first for a change.
Reply/Quote
TOok the full 3 hours to show us they're jerking our chain again
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 07:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Not only that it seems both sides of the ball ever show up. The D plays decent the offense caves, and vise versa. This shit show needs to be blown up. Start bringing in FA’s and I dunno maybe draft some healthy players in the first for a change.

Coaching is a major issue too. I doubt these coaches would win more than 8-9 games if they coached the Rams.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 08:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Coaching is a major issue too. I doubt these coaches would win more than 8-9 games if they coached the Rams.

We really are in sad shape. There are a lot of people that actually wanted to keep Marvin just because they assumed we would be damned back to the 90’s. Well here we are, doing our best impression of the 90’s. The change is not what led to this, but the personnel involved didn’t help things. I’m still pissed we didn’t make De Rio an offer he couldn’t refuse.
Reply/Quote