Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never read the comment section...
(02-08-2016, 10:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, I didn't notice any of this. I could have used less Beyonce and Bruno Mars and more Coldplay.

Fly your rainbow flag proudly.
(02-08-2016, 11:22 PM)Beaker Wrote: Fly your rainbow flag proudly.

I mean, they were in San Fran. Good for them.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-08-2016, 10:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, I didn't notice any of this. I could have used less Beyonce and Bruno Mars and more Coldplay.

I thought they all pretty much sucked.

I liked the old format of one group/person doing the gig, with maybe one surprise guest for a song.

The cramming of several genres into the show just screams desperation for the almighty dollar.
(02-09-2016, 12:19 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I thought they all pretty much sucked.

I liked the old format of one group/person doing the gig, with maybe one surprise guest for a song.

The cramming of several genres into the show just screams desperation for the almighty dollar.

Agreed.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Halftime shows have been boring for years
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
I see dressing up like a terrorist party like the Panthers a lot like dressing up like "gangsters". It is an anti-establishment statement. It has been going on for years in music and culture in one form or another. Long hair in the '60's and '70's was a political protest. Bank robbers and gangsters were popular among white people back in the depression era when banks and government (prohibition) were seen as the bad guys.