Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nebraska guys?
Any chance Taylor uses his connections to Nebraska to “stand on the table” for one of the Davis twins or Jackson at CB?
Reply/Quote
After watching Nebraska play all year (I live here), there aren't any guys that I would stand on the table for.

Some guys tested well, but their defense was absolutely terrible. They never stopped the run and didn't do much against the pass either.
Reply/Quote
Nebraska guys?  Nebraska!?!?  No no my friend.  We do in fact need more ZT comfort connections, but from a different wellspring of talent.  We need more 2012 Miami Dolphin connections.  Those guys are pure gold.  I'm still in SHOCK and AWE that the 2012 Miami Dolphins didn't win the Superbowl with that glorious cast of geniuses at the helm, not to mention the star studded roster.  

I keed.  In all seriousness, I don't get the whole "program hookup" thing.  Why not just take the best player?
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2020, 01:05 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: After watching Nebraska play all year (I live here), there aren't any guys that I would stand on the table for.

Some guys tested well, but their defense was absolutely terrible.  They never stopped the run and didn't do much against the pass either.

Yeah, big reason you shouldn't put too much stock in the Combine are these instances.
Reply/Quote
Good Example - Lydon Murtha.

Set the combine on fire out of Nebraska.
Reply/Quote