Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Age BBQ
Just picked up a Tofurkey and some veggie burgers. Going to use an organic pepper and hemp seed rub then vape them for a couple of hours with vanilla peach mango flavoring.

I'll let you know how they turn out later today.
Reply/Quote
To each their own. :)

I take it, good ole beef is off the menu?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2021, 12:31 PM)Stewy Wrote: I take it, good ole beef is off the menu?

Right.  No "murdered cow".
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2021, 12:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Right.  No "murdered cow".

bah you replied too fast.  Missed my edit.  Wasn't really bagging on you.  To each their own.
Reply/Quote
Waiting for the price of those full sized vapers to come down a bit.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2021, 12:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just picked up a Tofurkey and some veggie burgers.  Going to use an organic pepper and hemp seed rub then vape them for a couple of hours with vanilla peach mango flavoring.

I'll let you know how they turn out later today.

I was reluctant to try turkey burgers. However, recently I thought it was a healthier choice than the sausage patty with egg and cheese sandwich I was spending $3.50 on every morning before work for breakfast. I bought some seasoned butterball turkey burgers from the grocery and they were super delicious and a much healthier option.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2021, 12:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Right.  No "murdered cow".

new Girlfriend?

My dad did the Vegetarian thing for a while till the doctor was putting him on what was basically a  Meat Supplement pill

So He switched back.

I hope whatever the thing is your making taste good
Reply/Quote
Ummm...to everyone responding seriously. He said he is vaping it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2021, 11:54 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Ummm...to everyone responding seriously.  He said he is vaping it.

vaping is the new smoking no?
Reply/Quote