Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Assistant Coaches?
I imagine this is like some covert government op. Like Taylor is exchanging encrypted text messages with the Bengals.

"Target this coach."

"It is done."
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 12:01 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Your posts looks Greek to me      Tongue  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Please Bengals...take a look at Dave DeGuglielmo! He totally turned around the Colts offensive line. He was just let go from the Indy Colts.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2019, 09:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: All it means is they aren't announcing hires. For all we know, every position has been filled already and they are waiting for the HC announcement before announcing assistants..... 

We need that Tiger in your signature to play MLB
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2019, 01:37 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Please Bengals...take a look at Dave DeGuglielmo! He totally turned around the Colts offensive line. He was just let go from the Indy Colts.

Sounds great to me, even if he had help getting Nelson who was the most pro ready Guard, the rest of that Line looked good under him too. Get the DeGug and if we have a chance at getting Callahan i would want us to give him a shot too, great O-line coach.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2019, 09:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: All it means is they aren't announcing hires. For all we know, every position has been filled already and they are waiting for the HC announcement before announcing assistants..... 

Makes sense, go Saints for this reason.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2019, 03:45 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: We need that Tiger in your signature to play MLB

He's a big ol boy....
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2019, 10:36 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Your posts looks Greek to me      Tongue  

Rolleyes

Reply/Quote
I hope some news leaks out about Del Rio

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2019, 01:37 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Please Bengals...take a look at Dave DeGuglielmo!  He totally turned around the Colts offensive line.  He was just let go from the Indy Colts.

good plan if we cant get callahan
Reply/Quote