Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Assistant Coaches?
(01-11-2019, 02:58 PM)Goncrazzy Wrote: I'm liking this idea and if Philly releases Foles and we could somehow get him and replace Dalton I really think we could have a very strong offense.

Im not fond of this idea.  Williams D wasn't that good up in Cleveland I think we could do much better.  I've been thinking  on this matter and I really don't know who to get,  but Williams isn't the answer I don't think.   What I do find odd though and I haven't seen anyone mention yet is why Vance Joesph is willing to come here to be HC,  but not as a DC,  but yet is interviewing for DC on other teams?   

Yeah I don’t want Williams either. A friend of mine who is a huge Browns fan was happy he got fired. Said the defense he ran was too volatile. Said it was not good.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 10:39 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Rex is the last person I want as coordinator the last time he took over a defense he made it a lot worse in Buffalo.

As to the OP I hope it is Marquan Manual as Defensive coordinator.  He had a lot of bad luck this year with injuries but in 2017 his unit was top 10 in points, total yards, and rushing yards. They were also 12th in passing Defense.

Wasn’t he the Falcons defensive coordinator when they gave the big lead during the super bowl against the Pats? I want nothing to do with this guy...

Rex Ryan? Really and he could bring his worthless brother as a LB coach and this unit can break the records the 2018 defensive unit set. No way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Lazor is GONE!!!!

WhoDey2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gregg Williams looks to be joining the Jets
Vance Joseph to the Cardinals

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yeah...I'm not sure who the DC is. Which I kind of like!
Reply/Quote
Pollack and Simmons Stay

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:11 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Pollack and Simmons 
good....Pollack needs at least another year with better players and Simmons is a quality Special Teams coordinator.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:11 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Pollack and Simmons Stay

I am down with this.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 08:54 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Will Taylor call plays?  Will his brother follow him?  Who are the new assistants?  Defensive Coordinator?

Weren't you the one claiming that our new HC was going to Bieniemy?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:15 PM)pally Wrote: good....Pollack needs at least another year with better players and Simmons is a quality Special Teams coordinator.

Agreed, might of been a mistake to move on from Simmons at this time. Hard to find ST's coaches of his quality and i really like Pollack. He deserves another year after having to work with that shit sandwich, atleast there were (some) holes in the running game this year.
Reply/Quote
Steelers hired Teryl Austin as a Defensive Consultant......

GOOD NEWS for us!!!

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 05:39 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Steelers hired Teryl Austin as a Defensive Consultant......

GOOD NEWS for us!!!

Hope he does the same quality work he did for us for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 05:39 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Steelers hired Teryl Austin as a Defensive Consultant......

GOOD NEWS for us!!!

Wow.  They really are trying to implode.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:11 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Pollack and Simmons Stay

Best news today!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 05:39 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Steelers hired Teryl Austin as a Defensive Consultant......

GOOD NEWS for us!!!

I like.
Reply/Quote
Genuinely curious about the Steelers' thought process here.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2019, 08:54 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Will Taylor call plays?  Will his brother follow him?  Who are the new assistants?  Defensive Coordinator?

well maybe tomorrow or sunday we will have a big news day.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 06:33 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

wow thought he was staying put... But I wouldn't mind it.
Reply/Quote