Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ben accusations
I was hoping that we had heard the last of this sort of thing.  Might as well get this over with and take our abuse ...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21505884/big-ben-accused-again
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2017, 06:17 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I was hoping that we had heard the last of this sort of thing.  Might as well get this over with and take our abuse ...

Trying to click link, slow work internet starts to open youtube page but nothing will load. Closes tab and assumes it's a rick roll.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2017, 06:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Trying to click link, slow work internet starts to open youtube page but nothing will load. Closes tab and assumes it's a rick roll.

It’s not a Rick Roll.  
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2017, 06:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Trying to click link, slow work internet starts to open youtube page but nothing will load. Closes tab and assumes it's a rick roll.

Trolololololololol

Like I don't know my troll video web addresses.
Reply/Quote
Ben did rape when everyone else was doing rape so it’s okay now and he’s the hero Pittsburgh deserves.

Benny Hollywood
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger-29.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2017, 06:17 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I was hoping that we had heard the last of this sort of thing.  Might as well get this over with and take our abuse ...

Haven't read it yet but i was sitting here a little surprised...with all the accusations flying around about prominent people being accused...it hadn't even dawned on me that about 5,000 women could possibly come forward about Ben. 

Do you think he's been sitting at home, scared to death about all the females that he's harassed over the years, coming forward and making his life a living hell?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 01:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Do you think he's been sitting at home, scared to death about all the females that he's harassed over the years, coming forward and making his life a living hell?

No. Steelers don't get penalties.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 01:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Haven't read it yet but i was sitting here a little surprised...with all the accusations flying around about prominent people being accused...it hadn't even dawned on me that about 5,000 women could possibly come forward about Ben. 

Do you think he's been sitting at home, scared to death about all the females that he's harassed over the years, coming forward and making his life a living hell?

Maybe, but that makes me wonder if there’s anyone out there who hates the Steelers so much that they kind of hope that thousands of women actually got assaulted by Ben. What kind of a person would want their hatred to be validated so badly that they would hope for the suffering of innocents?

Not saying that’s you, but there may be a few here who fit that description - the type who would get excited upon reading this thread’s title ... 

It is to those people in particular that I say ....

.... Trololo, my friends, trololo.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 01:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Haven't read it yet but i was sitting here a little surprised...with all the accusations flying around about prominent people being accused...it hadn't even dawned on me that about 5,000 women could possibly come forward about Ben. 

There were two people who I assumed would go off about this without actually reading the facts of the case in the link. I was debating on adding you as a 3rd, but I couldn't bring myself to group you with those other two. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

We live in a sad society when women are abused and due to politics, power or even fandom it is sadly tolerated.. I could not read anything, but I have yet to see any mention of Ben's exploits being exposed lately. I hope and pray he was innocent, but usually when smoke there is fire.

It is crazy reading daily about those in power abusing women. I have 3 daughters and I would more than likely not be able to sit idly by if someone sexually abused one of my own.

Thoughts and prayers to any woman that was sexually abused or guys too as Kevin Spacey may be worse of the bunch abusing men.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 06:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There were two people who I assumed would go off about this without actually reading the facts of the case in the link. I was debating on adding you as a 3rd, but I couldn't bring myself to group you with those other two. 

Well, mine was a legit question that's not out of the realm of possibility. 

But thanks. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 09:21 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Maybe, but that makes me wonder if there’s anyone out there who hates the Steelers so much that they kind of hope that thousands of women actually got assaulted by Ben.  What kind of a person would want their hatred to be validated so badly that they would hope for the suffering of innocents?

Not saying that’s you, but there may be a few here who fit that description - the type who would get excited upon reading this thread’s title ... 

It is to those people in particular that I say ....

.... Trololo, my friends, trololo.

Luvnuts and son Brad. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2017, 07:22 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Luvnuts and son Brad. ThumbsUp

Rolleyes 

Lame

:troll:

Could you be any more lame?

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but I do find it hilarious that the number could be that high and all of Steelers nation would still support Ben and the Steelers.

I wouldn't have been surprised if that link was another girl that Ben raped or that a Steelers fan posted it because you're all comfortable with it, but given the unoriginal nature and the dullness of the post, I knew it was bullshit and clicked it to find out what lame page JS had linked.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 02:36 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes 

Lame

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but I do find it hilarious that the number could be that high and all of Steelers nation would still support Ben and the Steelers.

I wouldn't have been surprised if that link was another girl that Ben raped or that a Steelers fan posted it because you're all comfortable with it, but given the unoriginal nature and the dullness of the post, I knew it was bullshit and clicked it to find out what lame page JS had linked.

That still makes me 2/3 on my prediction. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 02:36 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes 

Lame

Sure you did.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
Hey Ben! Show us your Rape face!!

[Image: 2014-november-2-21-27-55.jpg?w=1000&h=562]
Reply/Quote
he hanging out with matt lauer
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2017, 05:55 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Hey Ben! Show us your Rape face!!

[Image: 2014-november-2-21-27-55.jpg?w=1000&h=562]

Thats more of a "Im squeezing out a big fart" face. My wife knows it well. Very well. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2017, 03:04 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Thats more of a "Im squeezing out a big fart" face. My wife knows it well. Very well. 

Maybe.. and Maybe He lets out a big fart as he's raping. 
Reply/Quote