Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Bengals Fan From Toronto, Canada
Hi,
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. As the thread title states, I am from Toronto, Canada and have decided to become a Bengals fan. The Bengals have always been one of my favourite teams, going back to the days of Ken Anderson and later Boomer Esiason and Ickey Woods so when I decided that I could no longer in good conscience support my previous favourite team it made sense to me to go with this team. The Bengals being 8-0 didn't hurt, but it wasn't the deciding factor in my decision to switch teams.
I am happy to be a member of this board and look forward to seeing our team rise to new heights this season.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 05:11 AM)intothefray Wrote: Hi,
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. As the thread title states, I am from Toronto, Canada and have decided to become a Bengals fan. The Bengals have always been one of my favourite teams, going back to the days of Ken Anderson and later Boomer Esiason and Ickey Woods so when I decided that I could no longer in good conscience support my previous favourite team it made sense to me to go with this team. The Bengals being 8-0 didn't hurt, but it wasn't the deciding factor in my decision to switch teams.
I am happy to be a member of this board and look forward to seeing our team rise to new heights this season.

Who was your Previous team?

And welcome aboard.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 11:41 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Who was your Previous team?

And welcome aboard.

The San Diego Chargers or more accurately the soon-to-be L.A. Chargers, if Dean Spanos has his way. Not only will I never support an L.A. team, but I am disgusted by the way that the Spanos family is blowing off the city of San Diego and the Charger fan base in their desire to relocate.
Reply/Quote
There is another member here from Toronto.

In fact his name his Toronto-Benga-lFan or something like that.

Who-Dey, eh!
Reply/Quote
Since you're new to being a Bengals fan, are you aware of their impressive 1 and done streak they are looking to extend this year?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 03:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Since you're new to being a Bengals fan, are you aware of their impressive 1 and done streak they are looking to extend this year?

Since Dalton took over the Steelers have won just as many playoff games as us
Reply/Quote