Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Bengals video

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
What an awesome video. Thank you for sharing.
Reply/Quote
The new marketing team really has done a fabulous job this year. I think this is some of their finest work.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All the chills
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
[Image: excited-ready.gif]
Reply/Quote
That was great. Thanks for posting.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Immediate boner.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Ho-lyyyy shit!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:14 PM)pally Wrote:

Everyone needs to see this. That might be the most pumped a vid has ever made me. Thanks Pally, wow. Shocked
Reply/Quote
Agreed with others, this video is sweet and starts a fire in my Bengals fandom belly. I can get lost in the moment watching it and forget about all the hardships for the past 30+ years.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:49 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Agreed with others, this video is sweet and starts a fire in my Bengals fandom belly. I can get lost in the moment watching it and forget about all the hardships for the past 30+ years.

The last 30 years will cease to exist when the Bengals win a playoff game.  The city will be the most alive it's been in a while, I'm sure.  Almost wish I could be there to feel the energy.  Not even just the game, but being in the city in general.  It'll be electric.  Finally get some pride back.  

That video is awesome, too.  I feel like that's one they'd even show to start their team meeting.  Young, energetic, resilient team.  They're fun to watch and it's an exciting story to be part of for them and the fans after some really rough years. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 02:53 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: The last 30 years will cease to exist when the Bengals win a playoff game.  The city will be the most alive it's been in a while, I'm sure.  Almost wish I could be there to feel the energy.  Not even just the game, but being in the city in general.  It'll be electric.  Finally get some pride back.  

That video is awesome, too.  I feel like that's one they'd even show to start their team meeting.  Young, energetic, resilient team.  They're fun to watch and it's an exciting story to be part of for them and the fans after some really rough years. 

Same, I'd love to be in the area when it happens. I actually lived in Colorado for nearly a decade and when Manning & the Broncos defense won the Super Bowl it was amazing to see the energy throughout the state. I was mostly a lonely Bengals fan watching from the outside haha.
Reply/Quote