Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New Biden Evidence from China
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-received-40k-in-laundered-china-money-from-brother-in-2017-comer-says

It appears Comer has evidence Joe Biden received $40,000 indirectly from China. I know many will excuse and dismiss again, but I am interested to see where this leads. Also an update on the pseudonym emails, the national archives to date is not releasing them. If Joe Biden did nothing wrong, then why? They are not government emails, they are Joe using personal email accounts to communicate, so no government business should be on them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Please remove Biden from the 2024 election so at least one of our 2 parties is forced to move on from an ancient and unpopular candidate. Amen.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 11:44 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Please remove Biden from the 2024 election so at least one of our 2 parties is forced to move on from an ancient and unpopular candidate. Amen.

My hunch is the F.B.I. who has known Biden is guilty will be the one that throws him to the curb. But, they will hope he wins the 2024 election first, then throw him under the bus so Kamala can become the POTUS. Kamala can't win an election so they don't have a lot of options.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
After looking at the memo from Comer, yeah, this isn't really evidence of anything. The big takeaway is that James Biden, his brother, took $40k of his money from a deal and made a payment to Joe for a "loan repayment." Could it be something else? Sure. Is there actual evidence of anything wrong in these records? Nope. There are far too many open questions with this.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 12:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My hunch is the F.B.I. who has known Biden is guilty will be the one that throws him to the curb. But, they will hope he wins the 2024 election first, then throw him under the bus so Kamala can become the POTUS. Kamala can't win an election so they don't have a lot of options.

So the FBI wants biden to beat Trump and then they will arrest him so they can fulfil the plan to get Kamala Harris yo be president?  That's a new one. 

Also can't Biden just pardon himself?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 12:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My hunch is the F.B.I. who has known Biden is guilty will be the one that throws him to the curb. But, they will hope he wins the 2024 election first, then throw him under the bus so Kamala can become the POTUS. Kamala can't win an election so they don't have a lot of options.

so who at the FBI is in charge of this convoluted plot?  Lifelong Republican Christopher Wray?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 01:19 PM)pally Wrote: so who at the FBI is in charge of this convoluted plot?  Lifelong Republican Christopher Wray?

Woul dnt surprise me if Kamala Harris is a DINO and the Republican FBI wants to install her over ultra lefty Biden. 
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 12:06 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: After looking at the memo from Comer, yeah, this isn't really evidence of anything. The big takeaway is that James Biden, his brother, took $40k of his money from a deal and made a payment to Joe for a "loan repayment." Could it be something else? Sure. Is there actual evidence of anything wrong in these records? Nope. There are far too many open questions with this.

You are a lazy researcher who claims to be great at debate.

This check is one piece of evidence, then there is HB laptop evidence, emails and business partners who identified Joe Biden as the big guy who got 10% from the China deal. There is a timeline of events.

Open questions are exactly why Comer keeps investigating, something our DOJ failed to do because of political bias.

But hey, I love your look at me, I am the smartest guy in the room who lives under a rock mentality.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 01:19 PM)pally Wrote: so who at the FBI is in charge of this convoluted plot?  Lifelong Republican Christopher Wray?

I see a lot of crow eating very soon in your future.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 11:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are a lazy researcher who claims to be great at debate.

This check is one piece of evidence, then there is HB laptop evidence, emails and business partners who identified Joe Biden as the big guy who got 10% from the China deal. There is a timeline of events.

Open questions are exactly why Comer keeps investigating, something our DOJ failed to do because of political bias.

But hey, I love your look at me, I am the smartest guy in the room who lives under a rock mentality.

I'm going to need all of your financial records.  I have questions about if you are a plant from the P01135809 campaign.  You may be getting funded by China.  That still hasn't been disputed.

Please turn them over before we have to go the legal route.

Afterall...these questions must be answered as you attempt to influence voters.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 08:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm going to need all of your financial records.  I have questions about if you are a plant from the P01135809 campaign.  You may be getting funded by China.  That still hasn't been disputed.

Please turn them over before we have to go the legal route.

Afterall...these questions must be answered as you attempt to influence voters.  Mellow

But, we can't have these questions actually answered, which is why we want to stop holding public hearings and when we did, we wouldn't allow the actual evidence from the depositions we held to be entered into the evidence.

If there was an investigation occurring in good faith, I would support it. But it is clear to all but the most brainwashed that this has nothing to do with the facts.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 09:34 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: But, we can't have these questions actually answered, which is why we want to stop holding public hearings and when we did, we wouldn't allow the actual evidence from the depositions we held to be entered into the evidence.

If there was an investigation occurring in good faith, I would support it. But it is clear to all but the most brainwashed that this has nothing to do with the facts.

No, I want Luvnit's info.  There are questions about his motivations and where he gets his income from.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 11:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see a lot of crow eating very soon in your future.

You didn’t answer the question. Who at the FBI is in charge of this plot to re-elect Joe Biden and then take him down in order to make Kamala Harris president?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 10:18 AM)pally Wrote: You didn’t answer the question.  Who at the FBI is in charge of this plot to re-elect Joe Biden and then take him down in order to make Kamala Harris president?

I suggest you put the work in and research it in good faith. You cans start by studying the 2 IRS whistle blower's testimony. But, you won't because you are a far left sheep who believes Democrats do nothing wrong.

I am not going to continue to provide you evidence. It will all come out when Biden is impeached in early 2024. You can watch the impeachment trial.

Reply/Quote
All so true. Fox news nails it correctly again. They use facts, facts and more facts. Biden uses lies, lies and more lies.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2020-debate-claims-coming-back-haunt-biden-gop-probes-hunter-swirl
2020 debate claims are coming back to haunt Biden as GOP probes into Hunter swirl: 'Lie, deny, counter accuse'
House Republicans released information Wednesday that they claim proves Biden received 'laundered' money from China

President Biden made several claims during the 2020 presidential debates that 3 years later are being labeled as falsehoods by conservatives as evidence continues to trickle out in the investigations into his son Hunter’s foreign business dealings.

"My son has not made money in terms of this thing you’re talking about, what are you talking about, China," Biden said on the debate stage leading up to the 2020 election.

Since that claim, Hunter Biden contradicted his dad earlier this year, admitting in court that he received $664,000 from a "Chinese infrastructure investment company."

FBI RECEIVED 'CRIMINAL INFORMATION' FROM OVER 40 CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES ON JOE BIDEN, HUNTER, JAMES: GRASSLEY

In December 2013, Hunter Biden traveled with his dad on an Asia trip, which included China as a stop, and introduced him to his Chinese business partner Jonathan Li in the lobby of the hotel where the U.S. delegation was staying. A recent closed-door interview with Hunter's former business partner, Devon Archer, revealed that the elder Biden would have coffee with him too during the visit. Less than two weeks later, Hunter would enter into a joint-venture called BHR Partners, a Beijing-backed private equity firm controlled by Bank of China Limited.

"Lie, deny, counter accuse," GOP Rep. Pat Fallon of Texas, a member of the House Oversight Committee, posted on X on Wednesday with a clip of Biden’s claim about his son’s dealings in China. "The three principles of the Biden family influence peddling scheme!"

Also on Wednesday, the House Oversight Committee released information it says shows that Biden received $40,000 in "laundered China money" from the bank account of his brother and his sister-in-law in the form of a personal check which would contradict another debate claim from candidate Biden.

"I have not taken a penny from any foreign source ever in my life!" Biden said on the debate stage. "I have not taken a single penny from any country whatsoever, ever."

House Oversight Chair James Comer said that even if the check — which was 10% of the $400,000 sent to Hunter's company Owasco — was, in fact, a loan repayment, "it still shows how Joe benefited from his family cashing in on his name — with money from China no less."

While President Biden has maintained he was never in business with his son, text messages obtained by Fox News Digital back in 2020 revealed that Joe Biden, in May 2017, met with Hunter's business associates for the Sinohawk venture — specifically, Tony Bobulinski. The meeting on May 2, 2017, would have taken place just 11 days before a May 13, 2017, email obtained by Fox News in 2020, which included a discussion of "remuneration packages" for six people in the business deal with CEFC.

The email includes a note that "Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate." A proposed equity split references "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" with no further details.

Bobulinski previously confirmed in 2020 that "big guy" referred to the elder Biden.

Fox News Digital has also reported on how Biden has met with over a dozen of Hunter Biden's business associates and that his business partners visited the Obama-Biden White House over 90 times, which contradicts the changing narratives about Biden not discussing business dealings with his son.

The communications obtained by Fox News Digital were found on a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden that bring to light another claim Biden made on the 2020 debate stage that also appears to be false.

"What he’s accusing me of is a Russian plant," Biden said about the laptop on the debate stage when pressed by Trump. "What he’s saying is a bunch of garbage. Nobody believes it except him and his good friend Rudy Giuliani."

For years, Biden and his administration officials have claimed that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian "misinformation" despite numerous media outlets independently verifying its legitimacy.

"My son did nothing wrong," Biden said on the debate stage during the Democratic primary in 2019. "I did nothing wrong."

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 09:43 AM)GMDino Wrote: No, I want Luvnit's info.  There are questions about his motivations and where he gets his income from.  Ninja

You produce checks fro $200,000 and $40,000 written to me by my business partners for foreign bribes, I will gladly give you all ye access you need.

Your lame attempt trying to deflect actual evidence Biden was involved in his son's and brother's influence peddling business deals did not work.

For comparison, Trump's financials were subpoenaed as well. I don't recall your outrage when that happened.

If Joe Biden has nothing to hide, why all of the lies? Why will he not turn over the pseudonym emails he used immediately?

It is becoming more and more apparent VP Joe Biden and his family benefited from foreign countries influence peddling. China, Ukraine and Russia to name a few. It was done when he was VP (Burisma) and also when he was POTUS presidential candidate. There are a boat load of facts, sworn testimony, emails and texts entered into evidence.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 10:18 AM)pally Wrote: You didn’t answer the question.  Who at the FBI is in charge of this plot to re-elect Joe Biden and then take him down in order to make Kamala Harris president?

(11-02-2023, 11:06 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest you put the work in and research it in good faith. You cans start by studying the 2 IRS whistle blower's testimony. But, you won't because you are a far left sheep who believes Democrats do nothing wrong.

I am not going to continue to provide you evidence. It will all come out when Biden is impeached in early 2024. You can watch the impeachment trial.

The beauty of this conspiracy is that they don't need proof.  As long as Biden isn't convicted then "obviously" it is a cover up and powerful people are working to protect him.

The pusher of the conspiracy will tell YOU that YOU aren't looking at:
a) the "right" evidence
b) the "facts"
c) the "proof"

And then they don't provide that either.
Reply/Quote
Can Biden just pardon himself?
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 11:22 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: All so true. Fox news nails it correctly again. They use facts, facts and more facts. Biden uses lies, lies and more lies.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2020-debate-claims-coming-back-haunt-biden-gop-probes-hunter-swirl
2020 debate claims are coming back to haunt Biden as GOP probes into Hunter swirl: 'Lie, deny, counter accuse'
House Republicans released information Wednesday that they claim proves Biden received 'laundered' money from China

President Biden made several claims during the 2020 presidential debates that 3 years later are being labeled as falsehoods by conservatives as evidence continues to trickle out in the investigations into his son Hunter’s foreign business dealings.

"My son has not made money in terms of this thing you’re talking about, what are you talking about, China," Biden said on the debate stage leading up to the 2020 election.

Since that claim, Hunter Biden contradicted his dad earlier this year, admitting in court that he received $664,000 from a "Chinese infrastructure investment company."

FBI RECEIVED 'CRIMINAL INFORMATION' FROM OVER 40 CONFIDENTIAL SOURCES ON JOE BIDEN, HUNTER, JAMES: GRASSLEY

In December 2013, Hunter Biden traveled with his dad on an Asia trip, which included China as a stop, and introduced him to his Chinese business partner Jonathan Li in the lobby of the hotel where the U.S. delegation was staying. A recent closed-door interview with Hunter's former business partner, Devon Archer, revealed that the elder Biden would have coffee with him too during the visit. Less than two weeks later, Hunter would enter into a joint-venture called BHR Partners, a Beijing-backed private equity firm controlled by Bank of China Limited.

"Lie, deny, counter accuse," GOP Rep. Pat Fallon of Texas, a member of the House Oversight Committee, posted on X on Wednesday with a clip of Biden’s claim about his son’s dealings in China. "The three principles of the Biden family influence peddling scheme!"

Also on Wednesday, the House Oversight Committee released information it says shows that Biden received $40,000 in "laundered China money" from the bank account of his brother and his sister-in-law in the form of a personal check which would contradict another debate claim from candidate Biden.

"I have not taken a penny from any foreign source ever in my life!" Biden said on the debate stage. "I have not taken a single penny from any country whatsoever, ever."

House Oversight Chair James Comer said that even if the check — which was 10% of the $400,000 sent to Hunter's company Owasco — was, in fact, a loan repayment, "it still shows how Joe benefited from his family cashing in on his name — with money from China no less."

While President Biden has maintained he was never in business with his son, text messages obtained by Fox News Digital back in 2020 revealed that Joe Biden, in May 2017, met with Hunter's business associates for the Sinohawk venture — specifically, Tony Bobulinski. The meeting on May 2, 2017, would have taken place just 11 days before a May 13, 2017, email obtained by Fox News in 2020, which included a discussion of "remuneration packages" for six people in the business deal with CEFC.

The email includes a note that "Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate." A proposed equity split references "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" with no further details.

Bobulinski previously confirmed in 2020 that "big guy" referred to the elder Biden.

Fox News Digital has also reported on how Biden has met with over a dozen of Hunter Biden's business associates and that his business partners visited the Obama-Biden White House over 90 times, which contradicts the changing narratives about Biden not discussing business dealings with his son.

The communications obtained by Fox News Digital were found on a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden that bring to light another claim Biden made on the 2020 debate stage that also appears to be false.

"What he’s accusing me of is a Russian plant," Biden said about the laptop on the debate stage when pressed by Trump. "What he’s saying is a bunch of garbage. Nobody believes it except him and his good friend Rudy Giuliani."

For years, Biden and his administration officials have claimed that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian "misinformation" despite numerous media outlets independently verifying its legitimacy.

"My son did nothing wrong," Biden said on the debate stage during the Democratic primary in 2019. "I did nothing wrong."

YOW! so Fox news received an email in 2020. Why hasn't anyone posted this info before? 

And there was a laptop too! "10 held for the big guy"?--Why are we just now finding out about this? 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 12:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can Biden just pardon himself?

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious
Reply/Quote