Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Big Board
(04-29-2020, 08:38 PM)Goalpost Wrote: So I got to ask about 6'8 400lb Daniel Faalele who ranks 71st......and yes that's a FOUR describing his weight...

I think we're going to need a bigger sled.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Holy crap, 400 lbs with that little body fat? That's just a monster. In a good way.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Paulson Adebo CB Stanford is another guy I would keep an eye on this year.
Oh and another DT Kobie Whiteside from Missouri
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Justin ross,
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2020, 03:31 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Justin ross,

If you're against players with serious medical concerns, there's no way you touch Justyn Ross in the 1st round.
He's going to have to miss this whole season (assuming it's even played) and there's risk it could end up being a career-ender (either now or down the road).

If this spinal issue didn't exist though, of course Justyn Ross would be universally in the conversation for 1st round WRs.

As for me, the obvious WR of choice is Chase.
If Chase isn't there and the Bengals want another big guy, Bateman from Minnesota looks like a good option.
Waddle, Smith, and Moore are smaller but fast guys. I could easily see one of them if looking to move on from John Ross yet still wanting a speedster.

For OL, Sewell is the obvious choice.
Other OTs I like in the 1st round after Sewell are Leatherwood and Little.
If the edges get solidified this year, the Bengals might look for IOL. Right now, that seems like Humphrey or Cosmi, but I'd look to take them in the back half of the 1st round.

I could maybe see a RB like Etienne taken if Mixon decides to leave in FA, but I still am in the "you can get good production from RBs later in the draft as long as your OL is good" camp.

A dark horse if the Bengals want another offensive playmaker but feel they have enough WR and RB talent is Pat Freiermuth, TE Penn St. Guy is nicknamed Baby Gronk for a reason.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote