Poll: What do you think of the new board format?
This poll is closed.
It's great!
5.56%
1 5.56%
I see the potential, but needs some tweaks
16.67%
3 16.67%
Meh, I don't care either way.
5.56%
1 5.56%
I kinda miss the old version, it was just fine.
44.44%
8 44.44%
You monster, how could you?
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Board Format?
Take a week off and I miss a whole new board format. Sounds like I have a lot to get ready for.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 04:26 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Take a week off and I miss a whole new board format. Sounds like I have a lot to get ready for.

No rest for the wicked.   Tongue
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love it and no matter what you all do to the boards, I will keep on being on.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
Seems to be working better now.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
What did I miss?

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
**** a squeaky duck!!! 3 times now recently i accidentally clicked on "mobile version" instead of "return to top" at the bottom of the page because they're so damn close together and now, no matter how many damn times i change it back to "desktop version" in the User CP, it keeps reverting back to the mobile version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we freaking go back to the recent update sometime soon or move that damn "desktop version" so i quit clicking on it like a dumbass?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2016, 09:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: **** a squeaky duck!!! 3 times now recently i accidentally clicked on "mobile version" instead of "return to top" at the bottom of the page because they're so damn close together and now, no matter how many damn times i change it back to "desktop version" in the User CP, it keeps reverting back to the mobile version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we freaking go back to the recent update sometime soon or move that damn "desktop version" so i quit clicking on it like a dumbass?

[You must be in the desktop version of the message board to read this comment]*
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 04:14 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: [You must be in the desktop version of the message board to read this comment]*

Seems to be just on the desktop in the main office at work. Came home and it was fine on my PC. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 08:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Seems to be just on the desktop in the main office at work. Came home and it was fine on my PC. 

I've done that.  All you need to do is close the browser, and reopen.  Everything as normal.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 10:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've done that.  All you need to do is close the browser, and reopen.  Everything as normal.

Did that a couple hundred times. I probably need to clear the cache. 

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2016, 10:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've done that.  All you need to do is close the browser, and reopen.  Everything as normal.

(06-21-2016, 11:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Did that a couple hundred times. I probably need to clear the cache. 

But i still prefer the newer version we recently tried out!!!!

Much better than the current one. 

Reply/Quote