BURROW
HIGGINS
IRWIN
WILSON
SAMPLE
BELL
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New England Game Game Ball
(12-24-2022, 06:36 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Have to be Bell because of that last min FF to save us the game. You could go Irwin, and would have if he got the hat trick.

You could also say JB9 but for as well as he played 1st half, he's almost as much to blame for them to come back in the 2nd.

Burrow is ***0*** to blame.

His WRs balled out in the first half, f'd the dog in the second... And also screwed up 2 plays in the first half.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:36 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Have to be Bell because of that last min FF to save us the game. You could go Irwin, and would have if he got the hat trick.

You could also say JB9 but for as well as he played 1st half, he's almost as much to blame for them to come back in the 2nd.

Yes sir, Vonn Bell and knocking that ball out in the clutch while DJ just demolished Stevenson.

Shoot, this game had me sweating a little bit late but still thought we would win, so much fight in this team.

Once you think you see it all, they show you something else. Whooohoo! 7 wins in a row! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Easy, Burrow. His numbers would have been ridiculous if there weren’t so many miscues by the receivers
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Burrow is ***0*** to blame.

His WRs balled out in the first half, f'd the dog in the second... And also screwed up 2 plays in the first half.

Yeah, Burrow played great besides the miscommunication and the touch of an over throw to Irwin.

The WR's had some bad plays except TI who played fantastic, same with Tee besides the dropped TD.

Ja'Marr's fumble was rough but it was a great play by Judon just the same.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Burrow is ***0*** to blame.

He wasn't as on as he had been. Depends on if you consider his pick 6 to not be his fault. It may have been Chase's. Even then, that was the momentum swing of the game.
Reply/Quote
I really don’t know who to pick
Maybe Burrow but he and the offense didn’t put up any second half points.
Tee was pretty good all day

If Irwin catches that one over the middle he wins this easily
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:15 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I really don’t know who to pick
Maybe Burrow but he and the offense didn’t put up any second half points.
Tee was pretty good all day

If Irwin catches that one over the middle he wins this easily

Oh yeah, if TI would of gotten the hat trick we wouldn't of needed the forced fumble most likely.
Reply/Quote
Vonn Bell for the play of the game.

Could have easily gone to Burrow though. What he did to a Bill Belichick defense in the 1st half was insane. He should have had a lot more too if not for the Chase drop on the long bomb, and if Irwin wouldn’t have slowed down on almost TD up the seam. And both picks seemed to be due to miscommunications by the WR’s.

Giving it to Bell though. Clutch, clutch play.

Reply/Quote
Bell saved that game.

He's such a tone-setter for this defense.

I hope he gets a new contract and stays here.
Reply/Quote
Bell and reader

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The Turd of the game goes to Chase. The fumble was on him and I believe the pick six was on him also. He made the wrong read on the blitz. Chase is not playing well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:44 PM)samhain Wrote: Bell saved that game.  

Are you trying to say we were:

[Image: 7024763b0cd73845efe98c1521a33b259f226768...V_TTW_.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The DEFENSE.They won us this game.Bailed us out once again.Only 11 points scored against them in this game.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, Burrow played great besides the miscommunication and the touch of an over throw to Irwin.

The WR's had some bad plays except TI who played fantastic, same with Tee besides the dropped TD.

Ja'Marr's fumble was rough but it was a great play by Judon just the same.

I thought it was a little overthrown myself. I'll have to watch it again I saw goodberry said Irwin looked like he slowed down on the route. 
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:07 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: He wasn't as on as he had been. Depends on if you consider his pick 6 to not be his fault. It may have been Chase's. Even then, that was the momentum swing of the game.

I thought Burrow was on today. Had several throws that the receivers dropped. Pin point placement on some of those deeper throws.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 10:21 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I thought it was a little overthrown myself. I'll have to watch it again I saw goodberry said Irwin looked like he slowed down on the route. 

Could of been, Burrow sure looked like he had a touch too much on it from his facial expression.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Look at the poll and then ask yourself: "What does FF mean?"

Whats a game game ball?
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
If it were for the first half only then Burrow would be a run away winner.

But since its a game ball got to go with Bell, Bengals most likely lose without the fumble.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Voted Irwin but Bell deserves it because that win is on him.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:38 PM)Bengalion Wrote: B.J Hill?

Bell. 
Reply/Quote